Play Off Final | Where Are You Sitting?

On 17/05/2019 at 23:26, BurtonRam7 said:

Looks like it’s a war between us die hards in 111-113 and you grannies in 500+ at the minute. Make sure you don’t bounce too much or Doris will tell you off. 

I’ll have you know I chose 502 so I can give the villa grannies a piece of my mind. There will be a constant chorus of ‘you what, you what, you what you what you what’ across both sides as we genuinely can’t make out what the other is saying. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

525, la la la.

525, la la la.

So stressful.

I was the first one in my circle of family and friends to get through the queuing system.

So I got a flood of ticket requests to deal with.

Everyone I know is sorted, but I should have charged commission! ?

Managed to get 3 seats in block 524 via my mates sons ipad thank duck, but it was a nightmare being sat in the queue for nearly 2 hours. I feel so sorry for those Rams who have missed out - I guess no allocation system is completely fair but the technology should work better in the 21st century. So many people lost their place in the queue or couldn't refresh the 'buy' button. Got to do better if there is a next time DCFC.

Anyway, tickets sorted, parking booked, meeting point with mates agreed - roll on 27th May - COYR!!!

I will be sitting in the pub watching the match on Sky as I couldn't buy a ticket. It is a pity as Wembley Stadium is approximately 3 miles from my house. Still you win some you lose some. I have decided I don't like random queue allocations. At 9895 I didn't have a hope in hell of buying a ticket!

Archived