Play Off Final | Where Are You Sitting?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

This will be the Play-Off of Peace!

We don't need no segregation (or another brick in the wall).

Embrace the joy.  There's nothing to get angry about.  This is the day out to end all day's out!

... but if it does kick off, I'll be right behind you.  We are the 526 massive!

Edit:  Just noticed you put "pervious"... this just gets kinkier by the minute!  Talk about a mass Love-in!  

My brother and I are travelling from Suffolk and are at back of block 526. But we're lovers not fighters. That just sounds wrong (especially coming from Suffolk). 

But you get what I mean. We won't be wading in with haymakers if it all kicks off with the Villa lot. COYR. 

20 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

My brother and I are travelling from Suffolk and are at back of block 526. But we're lovers not fighters. That just sounds wrong (especially coming from Suffolk). 

But you get what I mean. We won't be wading in with haymakers if it all kicks off with the Villa lot. COYR. 

Neither will I.  Like I say, if it kicks off, I'll be hiding behind @Remy the hare.  Did I not make that clear!   LOL!

4 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

slightly concerned as I’m in block 527. It’s confusing because it’s on the villa side! Is anyone else in block 527 or can anyone shed any light on block 527???

Wembley blocks are different to blocks at Pride Park. Our blocks are seperated by the stairs. Wembley has the stairs in the middle of each of their blocks. So half of 526 and half of 527 are what we would consider a block to be.

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I'll be 'waving' to you and your soon to be Villa friends on Monday

It’s just strange when I got through on Sunday there wasn’t many left, I got 3 at about 20 to 4 then it said they sold out at 4 in the telegraph. Because time was so tight and I’d seen that people were getting kicked out or screens freezing when they login in etc. I decided not to go back to check the stadium map, as I didn’t want to risk anything going wrong just wanted the tickets!

but when I checked where our seats were I’ve been confused since as block 526 is the last block according to the stadium map on the Derby side!!

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wembley blocks are different to blocks at Pride Park. Our blocks are seperated by the stairs. Wembley has the stairs in the middle of each of their blocks. So half of 526 and half of 527 are what we would consider a block to be.

Oh right ok so I’m ok then! Thought I was going to have to keep my trap shut for the 90 minutes! 

3 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

It’s just strange when I got through on Sunday there wasn’t many left, I got 3 at about 20 to 4 then it said they sold out at 4 in the telegraph. Because time was so tight and I’d seen that people were getting kicked out or screens freezing when they login in etc. I decided not to go back to check the stadium map, as I didn’t want to risk anything going wrong just wanted the tickets!

but when I checked we’re out seats were I’ve been confused since as block 526 is the last block according to the stadium map on the Derby side!!

526 was the last block available to the rest of us. What's your seat number? 526 only goes up to 393, then resets to 1 for 527

3 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

Block 527

row 39

seat 4-6

Maybe some seats in the first half of 527 are Derby's, the rest of that half being segregation, with the other half being Villa - hence it being called a Villa block rather than Derby. 501 should be the other way round. 

Anyone in 501 with a seat # lower than 17?

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Maybe some seats in the first half of 527 are Derby's, the rest of that half being segregation, with the other half being Villa - hence it being called a Villa block rather than Derby. 501 should be the other way round. 

Anyone in 501 with a seat # lower than 17?

So we’re going to literally right next to the villa fans then! Bring it on!

1 hour ago, Sasha said:

On my sofa in sunny Mickleover with my dad who is 88 now has had cancer treatment for few years now he had season ticket at BBG for years. Looking forward to it. COYR 

Tell your dad to keep damn cancer my mum lost her sister to it sigh my auntie that deeply miss also also my grandma and now my grandad with thousands of others in great sky above heading to wrembly like rest of us.

Archived