Derby County vs QPR

cannable
Message added by Day

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coneheadjohn said:

It’s 300.

my advice is to leave it for 15 mate and see if we are any better in the second half Preston could easily score though at Wigan but be brave and hold on...good luck

Wilson was a bit silly there reclaiming the ball from a QPR player after a foul. A particularly hostile ref would send a player off for that. Hand/arm round his neck. 

Nowt doing though from this ref.

The amount of times Wilson or Lawrence have been the last Derby names mentioned before a QPR attack is staggering. We know they have a whole bunch of gears, I don't understand how they struggle so much to find them. 

If Wilson scores this it'll be glorious. If he doesn't, it's a huge waste of what would be a well positioned indirect FK.

Saved.

Later, unlucky for Lawrence. Bennett plays a great ball to put Waghorn through, but it relied on Lawrence leaving it - which I wont blame him for not doing so, was a tight space with a lot going on.

Some pressure from Derby over the last few minutes. Nothing particularly dangerous has been created but we've begun tentatively knocking on the door.

Archived