Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

Bwash_Ram

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Different to being “fined”.

Essentially clubs should see it as paying ‘£x’to loan the player. Every game he plays you get ‘£y’ knocked off that price. 

Exactly.. unfortunately clubs probably budget for them playing every game. 

Its like gym membership where you say if I go 3 times a week it will only be £4 a time. At the end of the month you realise your one session of sauna and jacuzzi action cost £50.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Personally, I wouldn’t trust the Echo to tell me what day it was. 

I would definitely not be ‘certain’ about anything they produce. 

Very average game for me where our limitations were laid bare again and by that I mean our lack of height and overall strength across the team coupled with our inability to get the ball up front and hold it to bring others into the play

i thought bogle played well today but we carry to many weak players especially when we are without the ball but we are where we are.

12 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Easier said than done! 

True, but I think Holmes is one of the best signings we've made in a while, certainly in regard of what he cost.

So the players are out there.

11 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Typical Bruce side. Thought they were very efficient with the ball. Apart from than final 15 minutes I thought they were the better side

Physical, but apart from goal i don’t think they created anything, funny how we see it differently, thought we were far superior 

27 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

No need for overreactions after that. Played well enough and they’re a good side. 

I’d throw whatever budget we have in the summer at Wednesday for Barry Bannan. Best player at this level

Didn't we have Bannan on loan once, years ago?

16 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Physical, but apart from goal i don’t think they created anything, funny how we see it differently, thought we were far superior 

Had a lot of breaks inside the box in the second half, and fletcher missed two absolute sitters in the first. There was some brilliant blocks from Keogh and Tomori. Bogle had to bury his chance but the move was great

fair result. Good game. Both sides going for it. No time wasting or gamesmanship.

they are a very similar team to us. Good in parts. 

Bogle had a very good game. Just can't get that elusive goal. 

2 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

I am at a wedding today so didn’t go but he wasn’t sent off? Reports day Jozefzoon replaced him?

Sorry didn't mean to confuse you! 

He was replaced by Zoon, which was like playing with 10 men, such was Florian's impact.

Good point. 

My point is, did Ashley sit at the back, or sit in the middle, or at the corner of the bench? and did the Sheffield fans sing this?

I bet they didn't.........

Enjoy your night Rams fans, we are fighting for top 6, if we fight to get in there, we will fight to stay in there, and we will fight to get out, which way out, will be revealed..........time for fish, chips and mushy peas and a few bottles of ale.....still great to be alive!

47 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Disagree, thought they were nothing special

They weren’t, but we’re not really if we are honest with ourselves.  Lots of teams this season that aren’t anything special have took points of us. Before it’s posted I know it’s Franks debut and injury’s, transitional etc etc

were now top 6. and even with certain players poor performances I’m start to believe again as the standard of teams in the championship this year is lower and teams that aren’t anything special can finish top 6 so who knows?

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

WTF is Eddy talking about 'Waghorn has done a superb job up front'

No he hasn't, he's been average at best and the only chance he had he got the ball stuck under his feet.

How low is the bar at this stage?

I must admit I’m not s big fan of waghorn, his first touch is poor. If I HAD to play him it would be CF but like against the Gumps if he had just looked up!!???!!!

Archived