Who is Frank on about here then?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Local media would be my guess. He's been spikey with them a lot recently. 

I think he's on about you to be honest with this if his name isn't Frank stuff. You almost cost us tonight. Now he's called you out (not by name), might think twice next time! 

1 minute ago, David said:

I think he's on about you to be honest with this if his name isn't Frank stuff. You almost cost us tonight. Now he's called you out (not by name), might think twice next time! 

You cashed out for £50 - so don't lecture me over not backing the club tonight!

gene wilder good day sir GIF

Just now, David said:

Yeah and I'm about to spend it at the clubs megastore to say thanks Frank!

In all seriousness though: I think it's a fair comment to say that Frank would be under more pressure if he didn't have the reputation he has. I'm not convinced on him and have been pretty consistent on that, but I still hope he does well so that my team do well. End of the day we all want whats best for Derby - we just all have different ideas on what that is. 

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

In all seriousness though: I think it's a fair comment to say that Frank would be under more pressure if he didn't have the reputation he has. I'm not convinced on him and have been pretty consistent on that, but I still hope he does well so that my team do well. End of the day we all want whats best for Derby - we just all have different ideas on what that is. 

I don’t think it’s fair to be honest, but we won tonight so I’ll save this for another day.

Ramage in response to radio Derby being called negative said that if he wanted to pretend everything was all rosy he would just go work for RamsTV. Obviously tension is building between the club and RD. 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Ramage in response to radio Derby being called negative said that if he wanted to pretend everything was all rosy he would just go work for RamsTV. Obviously tension is building between the club and RD. 

Ramage sending shade OB's way

2 minutes ago, desirelines said:

Ramage sending shade OB's way

That was before the game. No idea of what was said after. I turned it off after Ramage said that Villa had been on top for the last 10 minutes, 5 minutes into the game. 

Archived