What's your most iconic/ favorite Derby photo of all time

Bob The Badger

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Look like a right bunch of criminals and misfits them lot. 

It seems not much has changed after all these years.

I bet they could give the players of today a run for their money. With a ball that split your head open and boots made of tough old leather. This was when football was football.

On 04/03/2019 at 12:26, SKRam said:

From the cover but the memories of that day ..........probably my favourite season, lost first game 0-1 home to Oldham then unbeaten at BBG all season 

281963B1-B409-461B-9E14-52341688471B.jpeg

I don’t know if I have ever mentioned it - but I was the mascot in that Oldham game - I figures that means I should really start every match day thread for ever more - clearly my influence getting is promoted that season!

12 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

I don’t know if I have ever mentioned it - but I was the mascot in that Oldham game - I figures that means I should really start every match day thread for ever more - clearly my influence getting is promoted that season!

No, you should start the thread for the first game of the season, which we will lose, and then someone else will start the thread for the next 37 unbeaten games. Going on your previous record that is ?

12 hours ago, ossieram said:

It's got to be this one just because I'm on the fence and have still got a full head of hair, and it's not the one styled like a bearskin before anybody asks.

Popside fence..jpg

I'm the geezer on the fence in the white t-shirt with the decent haircut ? 

Archived