Scott Malone

Sheikh n Bake

41 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

Haven't seen the incident. Was it as bad as people make out? Steve Nicholson says it was a yellow. Why did he make the challenge in the first place? 

It was pure and utter stupid. Doing something needless. Just like his red at Leeds. He was caught out of position, attacker bearing down on Hamer one on one, attacker dallied on the ball Hamer comes sliding out for it, ball was practically in Hamer's hands, and Malone comes in behind the striker and pushes him. It is a red all day long, as it is a foul and no genuine attempt to play the ball as last man (how could he be when he has pushed the player?) . He made the challenge because he is stupid. He is also felt like he had to do it because he was terribly out of position. 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sell sell sell in January, make Lowe the first choice and Forsyth or one of the u23 players as the backup. He’s a bang average player and by all accounts not the type of guy you’d want in your dressing room when the going gets tough, the amount of clubs he’s been at in recent years within a short space of time speaks for itself

4 minutes ago, Sexydadbod said:

Sell sell sell in January, make Lowe the first choice and Forsyth or one of the u23 players as the backup. He’s a bang average player and by all accounts not the type of guy you’d want in your dressing room when the going gets tough, the amount of clubs he’s been at in recent years within a short space of time speaks for itself

Bloomin ell, you have your hair cut by George Thornes barber too do you?

1 minute ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Got himself a few days off over Xmas period, not that stupid...

He won't be omitted from training.  will surely be expected to travel with the squad.  

27 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

I’d take Lowe and Buchanan as left back options over Malone any day.

Id take my grandma and shes been dead 10 years. 

1 minute ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

Just seemed to get binned out of the blue for no reason.

I think there are reasons, one of which is injury. He had a full game for the under 23s a few weeks' ago at Loughborough in one of the cup games and played really well. I suspect he tweaked something that night as he's not been on the team sheet since. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think there are reasons, one of which is injury. He had a full game for the under 23s a few weeks' ago at Loughborough in one of the cup games and played really well. I suspect he tweaked something that night as he's not been on the team sheet since. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

So he has played since the team bonding night (elephant in the room)?

If so, I'm delighted to hear it. Looks a great prospect and I had worried.

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

So he has played since the team bonding night (elephant in the room)?

If so, I'm delighted to hear it. Looks a great prospect and I had worried.

Yes; he was out injured from just after that time (no idea if co-incidence or not) but he did come back for that one game and looked really good. 

I've just looked it up and it was when we beat Feyenoord 2-1 on 7th November. 

Archived