If you could pick 2 ex-Rams

Bob The Badger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what this team needs:

Igor Stimac - a commanding, dominant, physical centre half, able to bully centre forwards and organise the defence effectively. Comfortable on the ball. McFarland & Todd are shouts but I think Stimac's dominance is exactly what's needed.

Will Hughes - a link player, able to connect the play higher up the pitch, control the game and carry the ball forward from deeper to connect with the forward thinking players (Mount, Wilson, Lawrence, Marriott). The missing piece in this team.

1 hour ago, JoeDerby said:

Hughes, Ibe.

Just what we need. A midfielder who can control a game further up the field and Ibe was just unreal at Championship level - he can score out of nothing and would fit in well in this team.

Can't really argue with that.

Keane of 2019 might help our defence. Butland maybe too. Have we really improved on Christie?

Ibe or Ince? Ince's goal record may just swing it. Lingard has come on since he was here. 

Albentosa at something like his Spanish league form or Hendrick in that one game at the euros if they could keep it up for a full season. 

Not because they are the greatest players I have ever seen but because of where we need to strengthen so badly...

Robin Van Der Laan - The last real captain we have had and we are desperate for someone to put their foot on the ball in the midfield and we actually be a captain.

and

Rob Hindmarch - Again, another leader and would be brilliant next to Tomori.

26 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Not because they are the greatest players I have ever seen but because of where we need to strengthen so badly...

Robin Van Der Laan - The last real captain we have had and we are desperate for someone to put their foot on the ball in the midfield and we actually be a captain.

and

Rob Hindmarch - Again, another leader and would be brilliant next to Tomori.

I was so sad to hear Big Rob had passed away so young. I'd take Ooh Mark, Stimac, Toddy and Mac in front of him, but he was built for this division!

1 hour ago, Sussexsheep said:

Without a doubt

King Kevin Hector and Roy Mac

I thought I was going to be the only one to suggest that. Can't believe there's any debate other than perhaps Steve Bloomer and Peter Doherty

Archived