Premier League 18/19

Alph

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
On 13/04/2019 at 09:12, David said:

Doors have only just opened and they banning fans already for the crime that is standing. 

Spurs added: "We appreciate that fans will rise up at key moments in the match.

"Persistently standing for the whole match or for long periods, along with failing to heed requests from the stewards and fellow fans to be seated, is not acceptable behaviour, notwithstanding it's against ground regulations."

Erm, don’t have have a full stand of standers?

They might need to sort themselves an area where its an unwritten rule that standing is ok. Banning is harsh but if they have been told to sit down by stewards and other fans then they are clearly morons who think their own enjoyment is more important than others. So good on Spurs for taking action. I would have thought ejection with a warning that if they do it again a ban might be given would have sufficed.

12 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Blatant peno

I didn't think so at full speed, because I'm always looking for the feet to make contact.

On replays it was obvious, and well called by the ref. 

I think VAR will change the game completely, and for the better.

Pardon me not watching that, I never watched it when it first surfaced, can’t be doing with rufty tufty hardmen belittling other people to demonstrate their hardness, always think the macho man doth protest too much...what’s he trying to hide ?

3 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Pardon me not watching that, I never watched it when it first surfaced, can’t be doing with rufty tufty hardmen belittling other people to demonstrate their hardness, always think the macho man doth protest too much...what’s he trying to hide ?

Tiny helmet

Archived