NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Don't Panic said:

Wonder if @jimbo jones had come out from behind the sofa yet lol - amazing come back though 

I started following this game as a bit of fun. That nearly killed me off.

2 bloody 4th downs converted, I was about to burst a blood vessel. Amazing turn around from the first half, which came from letting Cousins throw the ball.

I need a lay down after that.

22 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Just dipping in as a Falcons supporter to say that I am simultaneously delighted and furious with our last two performances. Had we been anywhere close to this level prior to the bye week then we would be looking like real contenders. 

Falcons have always been able to dominate when it doesn't matter. ? 

We're grateful you carried on playing well against the Panthers. If you'd just beaten us and not them that could have been problematic lol

It's crazy to see our defense turning up despite 10 players worth of turnover since the first game of the season... We've added Marcus Peters, Josh Bynes, LJ Fort, Domata Peko, Jelly Ellis, lost Jefferson long term with Clark taking the start and getting the green dot. We even had Jimmy Smith out for a good few games. Eric De Costa and Wink Martindale deserve some serious credit, dragging guys off their sofa and turning this around is incredible work.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

It's crazy to see our defense turning up despite 10 players worth of turnover since the first game of the season... We've added Marcus Peters, Josh Bynes, LJ Fort, Domata Peko, Jelly Ellis, lost Jefferson long term with Clark taking the start and getting the green dot. We even had Jimmy Smith out for a good few games. Eric De Costa and Wink Martindale deserve some serious credit, dragging guys off their sofa and turning this around is incredible work.

steve coogan shrug GIF

2 hours ago, Srg said:

I’m quite pleased we don’t need to worry about the Ravens unless we get to the Super Bowl.

2 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Could say that about football really, I love American football and Ramsey is a beast! Can say whatever he likes as long as he does his job properly haha.

He did an interview where he was asked about what he said to WRs - my favourite was that he would literally list their game stats to them when he locked them down. A different level of smack talk when you're just coming out with facts. 

He's helped our D no end - it's just the presence of Ramsey in the backfield has allowed others to make more plays. Donald was unreal against the Bears. 

7 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He did an interview where he was asked about what he said to WRs - my favourite was that he would literally list their game stats to them when he locked them down. A different level of smack talk when you're just coming out with facts. 

He's helped our D no end - it's just the presence of Ramsey in the backfield has allowed others to make more plays. Donald was unreal against the Bears. 

Helps when your playing the Bears, who’s offense is absolutely garbage ?

Ravens have probably gone from play-off contenders, to Super Bowl contenders to Super Bowl favourites in the space of about 3/4 games. I think they’ll win it all.

Obviously the Hopkins DPI non-call helped them a lot on Sunday but the Watson/Lamar bowl that so many predicted to be a shootout was so embarrassingly one sided, it showed how far away the Ravens are now from a team like the Texans. Watson’s probably just as good as Lamar if all things were equal but he spent so much time dancing around in the pocket trying to make something happen. 

The reason Lamar looks so much better than him is the Ravens get the ball out quickly. And if a play does breaks down, Lamar’s the best scrambler in the league.

Ravens are far and away the class of the NFL right now.

13 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Ravens have probably gone from play-off contenders, to Super Bowl contenders to Super Bowl favourites in the space of about 3/4 games. I think they’ll win it all.

Obviously the Hopkins DPI non-call helped them a lot on Sunday but the Watson/Lamar bowl that so many predicted to be a shootout was so embarrassingly one sided, it showed how far away the Ravens are now from a team like the Texans. Watson’s probably just as good as Lamar if all things were equal but he spent so much time dancing around in the pocket trying to make something happen. 

The reason Lamar looks so much better than him is the Ravens get the ball out quickly. And if a play does breaks down, Lamar’s the best scrambler in the league.

Ravens are far and away the class of the NFL right now.

Jackson & Watson? Pfft neither have got anything on the main man Kirk Cousins ???

At this point, I’d be really surprised if the Ravens don’t make the Super bowl.

I think there’s NFC teams that can go toe to toe with them, but the NFC play offs are going to be one hell of a “slugfest” I’d favour whoever the AFC team is in the Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, David said:

If you could all stop talking about the Ravens going to the Super Bowl that would be great, thanks.

Don't worry; its all just talk until the championship games come.

Take consolation in the fact that at the end of week 17 last year; Chiefs Saints SB was nailed on among media and most neutral NFL fans - and neither of those teams made it.

22 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Don't worry; its all just talk until the championship games come.

Take consolation in the fact that at the end of week 17 last year; Chiefs Saints SB was nailed on among media and most neutral NFL fans - and neither of those teams made it.

When I started out as a Falcons fan, Saints were on fire. Left the Falcons and it derailed the Saints Super Bowl charge.

Now I’m a Steelers fan, Ravens are in fire....decisions decisions ?

6 minutes ago, David said:

When I started out as a Falcons fan, Saints were on fire. Left the Falcons and it derailed the Saints Super Bowl charge.

Now I’m a Steelers fan, Ravens are in fire....decisions decisions ?

Seems like your best option for derailing the Ravens is to become a Ravens fan ? 

Archived