NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

What a miserable day. 

Those onside kicks were pretty cool from the Falcons. 

Only two or three (I think) teams have had onside kicks recovered against them.

The non-Saints teams have had it happen once.

The Saints have allowed it FIVE times (one wrongly negated by penalty), and either Alvin Kamara or Michael Thomas have been at fault every time.

Absurd.

Much like the Panthers game; without about ~150 yards of penalties that would have been easy; and 3 touchdowns dropped is something that has to improve.

If we play like we have the last 3 weeks against the 49ers we get smashed.

If anyone else wants to join in on the pick 'em for this week you should! I've put a formula in my spreadsheet that removes any games you didn't pick from your success % output, which I think is a far better measure than the total number of correct answers the NFL's one used to give. Someone missed a week and they were ducked.

@SaintRam just watched the highlights... at least my Falcons have discovered something that they're good at... onside kicks!

O-line got absolutely destroyed, what's new?

Pickem: Colts, Ravens, Jets, Steelers, Eagles, Panthers, Packers, Bucs, Rams, Chiefs, Chargers, Patriots, Seahawks

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

@SaintRam just watched the highlights... at least my Falcons have discovered something that they're good at... onside kicks!

O-line got absolutely destroyed, what's new?

Pickem: Colts, Ravens, Jets, Steelers, Eagles, Panthers, Packers, Bucs, Rams, Chiefs, Chargers, Patriots, Seahawks

Really its impressive that you're O-Line didn't get destroyed last time we played. Our D-Line has been similarly dominant often. 

Was watching the game with a friend from NOLA yesterday and he made me laugh when the 2nd onside kick (following the penalty) got made, "All these onside kicks are doing is increasing the chance Matt Ryan dies tonight."

Finally Vikings injury report....

Thielen still questionable, but also questionable, both starting defensive tackles (Linval Joseph & Shamar Stephen) and both starting safeties (Harrison Smith & Anthony Harris) just what you need heading into a massive game in Seattle ?

@jimbo jones going into the last game of the weekend in the lead in pick'em,

but Tibbs can tie it (and @Carnero and myself can get within one) if the Seahawks beat the Vikings. 

Hilariously; we had 5 pick sweeps. Of those 5 sweeps, only one team came in for us, the Ravens. We all picked the Panthers, Jets, Colts and Eagles; who all lost.

We would have had a sweep victory on the Packers if jimbo wasn't so desperate for them to lose ? 

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@jimbo jones going into the last game of the weekend in the lead in pick'em,

but Tibbs can tie it (and @Carnero and myself can get within one) if the Seahawks beat the Vikings. 

Hilariously; we had 5 pick sweeps. Of those 5 sweeps, only one team came in for us, the Ravens. We all picked the Panthers, Jets, Colts and Eagles; who all lost.

We would have had a sweep victory on the Packers if jimbo wasn't so desperate for them to lose ? 

Yeah, I knew the Packers would win, but I couldn’t do it ?

The Bills could genuinely win their division ?

If they match record and beat the Pats by more than 6 points in week 16 (at least I think thats how the tiebreakers work) they'd do it. Not ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The Bills could genuinely win their division ?

If they match record and beat the Pats by more than 6 points in week 16 (at least I think thats how the tiebreakers work) they'd do it. Not ridiculous.

With Josh Allen & John Brown being major factors in the turnaround of my dire fantasy team, I’ve been enjoying watching the Bills the last few weeks. I really hope they go to New England with that chance still on. Would make for a good game.

Archived