NFL 2019 Season

Day

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

LSU beat Bama ? Was a great game. Two of the top 3 in the country matching up doesn't always live up to the hype but this game really did.

That was Bama's 5th home loss in 11 years ?; such a huge result. Plus Donald Trump was there supporting Bama, so an extra bit of feel good.

I’m getting into this college football ? the atmosphere and the celebrations were unreal. I like how they have these random trophies for rivalry games. Straight from the interception that won the game, the whole team sprints off and grabs this big bell thing and within seconds the stands have emptied and everyone’s on the field.

its safe to say they are a bit excited about being in the play off discussion for the first time in living memory, I even saw Ric Flair on twitter getting excited ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

its safe to say they are a bit excited about being in the play off discussion for the first time in living memory

Do they still do the thing where the play off rankings are decides by committee rather than by actual results?

How are you guys watching it, I used to have BT/ESPN but don't these days so haven't watched my Ole Miss boys for a few years.

11 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Do they still do the thing where the play off rankings are decides by committee rather than by actual results?

How are you guys watching it, I used to have BT/ESPN but don't these days so haven't watched my Ole Miss boys for a few years.

Yeah believe that’s it, which I’ve not got my head round yet ?

got the espn channel As I really wanted to watch that game...missus will go mad if she notices the sky bills gone up ??

Getting a bit nervous over here. All 3 of my sports teams had rivalry games land this weekend (Derby Forest, LSU Bama, Saints Falcons) and its genuinely looking like I might only come away with 1 from 3 ?

1 minute ago, Srg said:

https://streamable.com/5zv5f?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

this is play of the season. 

that’s an MVP play. 

On uk Vikings game day thread on Facebook, as we are the late game, it currently consists of a few predictions and a lot of talk about how good Lamar is ? 

I’d be freaking out if Dalvin Cook did that, never mind my QB, it’s insane. But he can pass as well. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t end up MVP the way he’s playing.

Good game that, shame we couldn't make anything of that drive during the 2 min warning but two run play calls in the RZ when the run hasn't worked all night is no longer surprising. Should have both been targeted at Amari who's unstoppable at the mo. Cook dominated the run, thought both QB's had good games too. Vikings were assured on offense but we looked a bit random at times. 

Still the same problems for us. Completely in games against the better teams but just not quite good enough when it matters. Hopefully we'll stutter our way into the play offs but I hold little hope of going much further than the divisional round if we make it.  A pretty good prime time game though despite the loss, I've just spent a whole $9 on 9 beers in the last three hours watching it so it could be worse!

Onto another toughy next week but hopefully no Matt Stafford.  

Archived