NFL 2019 Season

Day

Really tough game for us tonight, despite the Rams not being quite what they were last year, it's never easy with the likes of Donald. Puts us in an incredible position if we can pull it off... especially with the 49ers coming up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Really tough game for us tonight, despite the Rams not being quite what they were last year, it's never easy with the likes of Donald. Puts us in an incredible position if we can pull it off... especially with the 49ers coming up.

imo - Ravens and 49ers finish 13-3 and 14-2. Which one holds which record will be down to who wins that match up.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

imo - Ravens and 49ers finish 13-3 and 14-2. Which one holds which record will be down to who wins that match up.

Either the Steelers or Browns will beat us yet, guaranteed. Just the way of the AFCN.

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Either the Steelers or Browns will beat us yet, guaranteed. Just the way of the AFCN.

NFC South is similar.

I quite enjoy being in one of the divisions that, like yours, can have the worst team beating everyone else year on year - but boy is it stressful ? 

Our above average LG has a broken arm, and now our pro-bowl LT has a high ankle sprain.

2 weeks before we face the scariest D-Line in the league. Typical.

It's really hard to find the words to just express how disgusted I am in what I saw last night. It wasn't even halfway though the game where I was almost self harming due to my absolute affinity, it seems, for picking clubs with a sheep as a logo that will only cause me mental anguish. 

It's a travesty. The upside is that Wood's garbage time plays snatched me a undeserved Fantasy Football win from the jaws of defeat.

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It's really hard to find the words to just express how disgusted I am in what I saw last night. It wasn't even halfway though the game where I was almost self harming due to my absolute affinity, it seems, for picking clubs with a sheep as a logo that will only cause me mental anguish. 

It's a travesty. The upside is that Wood's garbage time plays snatched me a undeserved Fantasy Football win from the jaws of defeat.

I wouldn’t beat yourself up too hard. We are red hot right now. We have won our last 5 with an average score of 40-12 and that includes the Patriots and the Texans too. 

That said... Goff is awful. No touchdowns since pre Halloween now. 

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

I wouldn’t beat yourself up too hard. We are red hot right now. We have won our last 5 with an average score of 40-12 and that includes the Patriots and the Texans too. 

That said... Goff is awful. No touchdowns since pre Halloween now. 

Goff isn't playing well, but the OL is a good bet for the worst in the entire 100 year history of the NFL. Goff got sacked/pressured a few times by players who weren't even touched coming through the line of scrimmage. 

We've had 9, perhaps more, different starters due to injury. We are just getting killed. Unfortunately, it doesn't just impact Goff. We can't run the ball well either as they can't do that job very well either. I know it sounds hyperbol, but the stats had it down as the second worst line in the NFL at full strength - I would say it's the worst by some distance and perhaps historically. 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Goff isn't playing well, but the OL is a good bet for the worst in the entire 100 year history of the NFL. Goff got sacked/pressured a few times by players who weren't even touched coming through the line of scrimmage. 

We've had 9, perhaps more, different starters due to injury. We are just getting killed. Unfortunately, it doesn't just impact Goff. We can't run the ball well either as they can't do that job very well either. I know it sounds hyperbol, but the stats had it down as the second worst line in the NFL at full strength - I would say it's the worst by some distance and perhaps historically. 

Hard to have any sympathy when you pick 2 Rams teams to let you down, should have learnt after the first ?

Rams are in a huge mess long term. 

Over 100m guaranteed to Goff when he’s not the one. Ramsay is going to get the most money of a CB all time - and can ask for whatever he wants or you’ll end up having wasted 2 first rounders... then you’ve got Donald getting paid, arguably the best player in the league.

Means the rest of the squad doesn’t have much money. Your back ups and complementary players won’t be good. 

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

And not had one since 2016 ?‍♂️ I’d be fuming with that as a Rams fan.

meant to quote @Srg ?‍♂️?

My post is still relevant ? 

On 25/11/2019 at 09:11, Srg said:

9ers Ravens on Sunday is gonna be epic.  We look so much more dangerous with Kittle back in the side, but you guys are just balling at the moment.  Yes we made Rogers look bang average on Sunday, but I have no idea how our defense will cope with Jackson.  Even the Pats couldn't contain him.

53 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

9ers Ravens on Sunday is gonna be epic.  We look so much more dangerous with Kittle back in the side, but you guys are just balling at the moment.  Yes we made Rogers look bang average on Sunday, but I have no idea how our defense will cope with Jackson.  Even the Pats couldn't contain him.

Jackson is in a different league to the current Aaron Rodgers. Really looking forward to watching that game as neutral though.

Archived