Sign in to follow this  
RamNut

January 2019 transfers thread

Perhaps the fact that i spelt kieran wrong didn't help?

left footed attacking midfielder. Did well for forest last season. Might have fitted in nicely alongside mount allowing wilson to play further forward?

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

No more loans for us please ! We've got enough. Permanent signings only.

Loans are good ideas, especially if it is a loan with view to a perm deal.  Try before you buy, instead of buy and it doesn't work out.  Nick Blackman a case in example.

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Loans are good ideas, especially if it is a loan with view to a perm deal.  Try before you buy, instead of buy and it doesn't work out.  Nick Blackman a case in example.

Loan with a view to buy is but blooding someone else's youngsters is a risky business , especially when we have one of the best academies in the country . 

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well if they think he's worth bidding for then it's quite a good suggestion innit

Looks it, although a tad unrealistic now.

Be good to see more young English players going out there in the big wide world. 

On 29/12/2018 at 23:57, David said:

Looks it, although a tad unrealistic now.

Be good to see more young English players going out there in the big wide world. 

I told you he’s a good player 😉

On 29/12/2018 at 21:02, RiddingsRam said:

No more loans for us please ! We've got enough. Permanent signings only.

Hard to buy the right sort of player when which league we will be in n next year is uncertain.  I am never confident that we are that successful in the January window so would prefer loan option