Why Morsy should be charged with at least

Bob The Badger

Bringing the game into disrepute.

What he did was utterly disgusting and belongs in some tin-pot South American pub league game.

He hauled Wilson down who reacted somewhat angrily but then turned to walk away lowering his head as he did.

You would have thought somebody had put a 10,000-volt cattle prod on his gonads the way he went down.

He then went from an utter tool to a complete scumbag by going to the refs assistant miming that he was head-butted.

If a Derby player had done what he did I'd be embarrassed. He deliberately tried to get a fellow professional sent off for literally doing nothing.

I get overacting when you are fouled, at least there was a foul to begin with, but this is despicable and quite honestly, I think he should have his penis sanded down to a pulp with an orbital sander running on slow speed, and then burned at the stake.

Then again, even that may be too good for him, so I'll think of something more fitting.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Bringing the game into disrepute.

What he did was utterly disgusting and belongs in some tin-pot South American pub league game.

He hauled Wilson down who reacted somewhat angrily but then turned to walk away lowering his head as he did.

You would have thought somebody had put a 10,000-volt cattle prod on his gonads the way he went down.

He then went from an utter tool to a complete scumbag by going to the refs assistant miming that he was head-butted.

If a Derby player had done what he did I'd be embarrassed. He deliberately tried to get a fellow professional sent off for literally doing nothing.

I get overacting when you are fouled, at least there was a foul to begin with, but this is despicable and quite honestly, I think he should have his penis sanded down to a pulp with an orbital sander running on slow speed, and then burned at the stake.

Then again, even that may be too good for him, so I'll think of something more fitting.

The strange thing I thought was the ref gave Wigan the free kick.

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Couldn't really make out what happened as it was at the far end of the pitch. Saw Morsy giving it the big un to the linesman though. Disgraceful how they tried every trick in the book to get HW sent off after that. Personally I think we should take the 3pts and move on.

He ran backwards and forwards to the linesman pointing at his cheek. It was quite amusing. 

I think the sending off was the only decision the ref gave in our favour.

9 minutes ago, Gritters said:

He ran backwards and forwards to the linesman pointing at his cheek. It was quite amusing. 

I think the sending off was the only decision the ref gave in our favour.

Wasn't the greatest reffing display. He definitely contributed to it being a scrappy game by not letting the game flow. He was constantly stop and starting the game when he could have played the advantage on numerous occasions. 

Just an example of what every 10 man team does.  Saw it at stoke wher we spent most of the game trying to keep 11 layers on the pitch rather than scoring.  Difference today was we scored early.  Sad that the 11 man team gets punished in this way to avoid ref evening up game

He’s a twit but he’s hardly alone in what he did, unfortunately. He’s tried to help his side and it hasn’t paid off, and only made himself look like a right tit which I’d hope he is very embarrassed about. He was also booked so I don’t know if that would prevent any further punishment regardless.

It‘s not quite the best play acting I’ve seen against us anyway. It’s going to take something special to remove that accolade from Adryan, the flying salmon of Leeds.

Archived