Why Morsy should be charged with at least

Bob The Badger

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He’s a twit but he’s hardly alone in what he did, unfortunately. He’s tried to help his side and it hasn’t paid off, and only made himself look like a right tit which I’d hope he is very embarrassed about. He was also booked so I don’t know if that would prevent any further punishment regardless.

It‘s not quite the best play acting I’ve seen against us anyway. It’s going to take something special to remove that accolade from Adryan, the flying salmon of Leeds.

That was amazing. Bit that gets me about that one, was he was fouled and no one argues he wasn't, but the subsequent interpretive dance was needless but highly amusing.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He’s a twit but he’s hardly alone in what he did, unfortunately. He’s tried to help his side and it hasn’t paid off, and only made himself look like a right tit which I’d hope he is very embarrassed about. He was also booked so I don’t know if that would prevent any further punishment regardless.

It‘s not quite the best play acting I’ve seen against us anyway. It’s going to take something special to remove that accolade from Adryan, the flying salmon of Leeds.

Step forward Bradley Johnson m’lord.

13 minutes ago, Kernow said:

In all his glory. After the second roll, he decides he's the sperm that's going to make it (out of the tightly gripped LUFC sock)

34 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Step forward Bradley Johnson m’lord.

It’s different for violent conduct though ain’t it? He bit Allen so that’s a different case to playacting.

I know that if a player is booked for diving in the PL they can’t face any further punishment, if they’re not booked then they can. I imagine that Morsy will fall under that case rather than Count Bradula.

35 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

In all his glory. After the second roll, he decides he's the sperm that's going to make it (out of the tightly gripped LUFC sock)

It’s the second flop that does it. Unless there’s a landmine under the Elland Road pitch there’s nothing that could cause that kind of movement, it’s too funny to even be mad about.

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It’s different for violent conduct though ain’t it? He bit Allen's shirt so that’s a different case to playacting.

I know that if a player is booked for diving in the PL they can’t face any further punishment, if they’re not booked then they can. I imagine that Morsy will fall under that case rather than Count Bradula.

FTFY

On 09/12/2018 at 11:51, RadioactiveWaste said:

So many talking points in that video but the bit that sticks in my mind is Cyrus Christie being bloody awful.

Archived