Can any under 23 step up for injuried players

B4ev6is

With now Mason Bennett and now craig Forsyth on injury list can any young players step in until janurary transfear window reopens. Hopeful Mason mount and bryson will be fit for shiffield wednesday.

What players do you guys think can step up to first team for short tearm future.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to watch Rams Tv mate, Frank mentions a few U23’s have moved up to train with the first team.

If you can register to use this forum mate you can easily register to watch RamsTv.

Just use your email and season ticket ID number.

job done ??

55 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No waghorn said to be out for a few weeks as he pulled his hamstring

I was thinking matmybe senbley might be able to come in for a few weeks

Until we can find more cover

Sibley plays a bit more central than Bennett, B4.  I think Mount and Bryson will be close, allowing Wilson to go back on wing.

Interesting to see if MacDonald gets a place on the bench as cover for Malone over Wisdom, who seems a bit out of favour. I like the fact that several of our defenders can cover across the back four. 

Too early for Sibley......Bird maybe.....nobody else anywhere near our best youngsters are out on loan. Ok for you needed a couple back it would be Lowe and Elsnik who are way more ready than anyone else in the U23.

Of course there are more experienced players  playing U23  football who would not be so much of a risk.

Tbh, many would have said Bogle would have been “too early” pre season.

Sink or swim is often the way forward.

Too many “experts” on here, the only experts we have are the guys who see the young lads every day in training. Especially when they’re playing against first teamers.

I’m hopeful at the moment.

Archived