Best own goal we’ve ever scored?

Kernow

There’s been a few belters over the years, I’m sure the old timers can pick out even more beauties.

Bogle v Boro

Bent v Leicester

Russell v Sheffield United

Grant v Wolves

Can’t look past Johnny’s to be fair, but we have been blessed with good’uns.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WystonRam said:

Delete thread, an 18 yo player doesn’t need to see this. Thanks.

I think you’re missing the point. His isn’t even the worst mistake we’ve made in recent times.

Also, if he has decided to spend his evening reading a fans forum after an unfortunate mistake, my advice would be don’t.

Rob Hindmarch (i think) against..i want to say Port Vale but not 100% sure. Lobbed shilts from about 30 yards. Great own goal.

Harford vs Luton maybe but then he intended to do that.

Russell's was just thoughless and showed an incredible lack of intelligence. Charging in towards his goal like that, there was only ever going to be one outcome.

Today, Scott Malone had Boro's next best attempt with that powerful long range effort that led to a Boro corner.

Still dont know how bent gets all the blame for his yeah he made a hash but how baird got away with any criticism is beyond me, hes the defender not bent and launches it towards his own goal. 

If Bogle had a boo-boo, what about the error by Nugent in not scoring right in front of goal and with only one of his own players near him a few yards out. A poor shot right at the keeper. That should have been the winner.

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Russell's was just thoughless and showed an incredible lack of intelligence. Charging in towards his goal like that, there was only ever going to be one outcome.

Today, Scott Malone had Boro's next best attempt with that powerful long range effort that led to a Boro corner.

Our back line was better at attacking for boro than their strikers today, Carson played a beautiful pass right to their forward first half too

Archived