v Manchester United (a) Match tHread

Boycie

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

That last goal was hugely avoidable had someone just got rid of the ball instead of fannying around.

Far to casual around our area. Could name 3/4 of our players who had a chance to clear it. Tried to play it out and lost the ball.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

If we were 2-1 down, I very much doubt there would have been 6 minutes of stoppage time. Big team bias evident again zzzzz. 

You are right, its when you question the integrity of the officials. 

That equaliser hasn't changed the way I'll view this game regardless of result. Thought we were fantastic, two lazy moments at the back cost us but we deserved more than just the draw. We've done ourselves a real credit no matter what, whether we win or lose the shootout I'm going to take the same amount of confidence going forward for the rest of the season.

To win it would be amazing, but before a penalty is taken, I'm so pleased that this feel good factor has returned to the club.

Proud of how the lads have played tonight regardless of what happens in the shootout.

Can just about imagine how the ref found 6 minutes (goalie change was slow after the red and a bit of VAR plus usual add ons for yellows and subs), but it is a sucker blow to go deservedly ahead and then concede in the 5th minute of added time.

Archived