The Loanee Update Thread 18/19

Ramarena

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I know but interesting on how Max is quoted by The Sun regarding his thoughts on Derby and the amount of young players playing at Aberdeen etc.

His thoughts are on a situation which has changed now with the injury to Forsyth. If he comes back in January he’s likely to get games now, which is why I say, old news now. 

He said: “I just want to be playing games and there are two left backs at Derby that would be a problem for me if I was to go back there in January.

“It was frustrating because I got a run of games in the English Championship which was good but Scott Malone came in.

“I took it hard as a young lad, as you would, going from feeling at the top to rock-bottom. If I am playing here then I would be happy to stay here.

I don't see why we should.. Malone a decent player but certainly not indispensable and he shared the role with Forsyth. Scottish football is good exposure I guess but even if he manages 10/12 games for us I think at this stage that'll be good for him. His future is he, it's a good opportunity to challenge at least until the end of the season. 

Blimey he's young. 

I was waiting on my luggage at Aberdeen airport and I spotted this young lad in arrivals giving a girl that was on my flight the biggest hug. 

This lad looked 15, black and white trackies on and thin as hell, but immaculately manicured.....

On further inspection it was our recalled no3. The girlfriend must be up to see Hearts get a gubbing tomorrow. ?

Im getting old.

Missed the last week or so but here’s Saturdays update:

Chris Martin currently on the bench as Hull trail  1-0 to Swansea

Luke Thomas played 89 mins in covs 1-0 defeat

Kelle Gordon was an unused sub in Lincoln’s match 

Mitchell was named on the bench in the Oxfords match

alex babos didnt feature int the squad for real unions game (injured, dropped????)

nick Blackman started in Gijons 0-0 draw with Lugo 

Not going that well for our loanees with only Thomas, Babos and Blackman playing on a relatively regular basis.

* not mentioned Max lowe who’s done well but has his own thread 

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Missed the last week or so but here’s Saturdays update:

Chris Martin currently on the bench as Hull trail  1-0 to Swansea

Luke Thomas played 89 mins in covs 1-0 defeat

Kelle Gordon was an unused sub in Lincoln’s match 

Mitchell was named on the bench in the Oxfords match

alex babos didnt feature in real unions game

nick Blackman started in Gijons 0-0 draw with Lugo 

Not going that well for our loanees with only Thomas, Babos and Blackman playing on a relatively regular basis.

* not mentioned Max lowe who’s done well but has his own thread 

Lowe came off injured for Aberdeen today, not sure with what

Elsnik played 87 mins for Mansfield in their 3-1 win

Archived