Feeling strange

FindernRam

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Two Digestive Biscuits with a layer of butter between them. Only thing better is Chocolate ones. No good for dunking though.

No I'm not singl,e but her indoors of 42 years reckons I will be if I keep on about digestive sandwiches.

PS I was joking about the Curry-even in my youth I could not face reheated Curry!!

This needs to go on the 'what are yoiu eating tonight' thread in The Pub. Needs a picture of course, otherwise it's just talk.

nice to make 8 changes and win by such a comprehensive margin - Luckily i was there to see it and we could of had 8 or 9 if we'd taken our chances. We have lots of players capable of changing games and im in doubt that our squad is one of the strongest in the championship

1 hour ago, Remy the hare said:

I think Rama is usually spot on.

Why doesn't that surprise me? ?

On air I think he's a negative egotist who has personal agendas against certain players and doesn't report on or view the game objectively. 

In real life I found him very affable. 

To answer the OP then yes the signs are looking good. I'm feeling optimistic. Still lots of room for improvement. Certain players look raw, others aren't quite there but we have a TEAM, not a field of individuals. Sterner tests to come will show where we are. 

And on the digestive front, butter all the way. Used to love buttered (plain not chocolate) as a kid. In fact, this thread has inspired me so much I've snuck digestive on to this week's shopping list ?

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Franks got no chance when a 4-0 away win is overshadowed by everyone’s interpretation of what a digestive sandwich entails?

Digestive entrail sandwich?

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Whoever put digestives on a cheese board needs shooting.

But they come in those packs of assorted crackers, so it’s legit.

Just don’t dunk it in your tea if there’s a slab of cheddar on it. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic said:

But they come in those packs of assorted crackers, so it’s legit.

Just don’t dunk it in your tea if there’s a slab of cheddar on it. 

Just because they sell them in an assortment doesn’t make it right, they give you lime pickle at the Indian, but nobody eats it.

Archived