Feeling strange

FindernRam

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Two Digestive Biscuits with a layer of butter between them. Only thing better is Chocolate ones. No good for dunking though.

No I'm not singl,e but her indoors of 42 years reckons I will be if I keep on about digestive sandwiches.

PS I was joking about the Curry-even in my youth I could not face reheated Curry!!

But what if it's a biscuit that has something in the middle already? Do you call custard creams custard sandwiches? 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Why doesn't that surprise me? ?

On air I think he's a negative egotist who has personal agendas against certain players and doesn't report on or view the game objectively. 

In real life I found him very affable. 

Why doesn’t it surprise you? Do you know me? 

I’ve met him also a few times as he was still on the housing development after my brother bought his house and yes he’s a top bloke.

As for your on air negative egotist, blah, blah comments, he gives his opinion like folk on here, but gets paid for it. Furthermore the BBC wouldn’t allow personal agendas, they are the impartial BBC, he’d be off air. Rama tells it how it is (in my opinion) and in recent years ‘how it is’ as hurt which some folk haven’t liked.  

46 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I like the lime pickle.

I’ll admit it’s unusual.

Lime pickle is nice, but chilli pickle is much nicer - as is the brinjal (pickled aubergine). We go through jars of the stuff.

38 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

But what if it's a biscuit that has something in the middle already? Do you call custard creams custard sandwiches? 

Well it doesn't have cream and I guess its not custard. What about Jammie Dodgers-what are you dodging. Oreos have "stuff"

Anyway enough about biscuits I'm off for a jam and cream scone (cream on first of course, the Devon way)!

8 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Feel really strange today must be something in the air:

• Derby don't really do Cup wins
  • Derby don't score 4 
  • Huddlestone got game time
  • Radio Derby were positive most of the game
  • The optimism on the forum is deeply disturbing.

Maybe it was the reheated curry for breakfast. 

I'll have a lie down with a Cocoa and Digestive biscuit sandwich

Curry for Breakfast and Cocoa with digestive biscuit sandwich = Very strange

19 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I’ve met him also a few times as he was still on the housing development after my brother bought his house and yes he’s a top bloke.

As for your on air negative egotist, blah, blah comments, he gives his opinion like folk on here, but gets paid for it. Furthermore the BBC wouldn’t allow personal agendas, they are the impartial BBC, he’d be off air. Rama tells it how it is (in my opinion) and in recent years ‘how it is’ as hurt which some folk haven’t liked. 

the BBC are not impartial, they have left wing agenda. Just saying.

14 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Well it doesn't have cream and I guess its not custard. What about Jammie Dodgers-what are you dodging. Oreos have "stuff"

Anyway enough about biscuits I'm off for a jam and cream scone (cream on first of course, the Devon way)!

So you're saying that a jammie dodger is actually a jam sandwich? And I'm going to have to start calling jam sandwiches 'jam and bread' like a Yorkshire simpleton?

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

A northern classic.The Steak Pie digestive sandwich ❤️

OcR4Xf4.jpg

Four and a half billion years of evolution......???

2 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

No I don't.  I'm sorry I shouldn't have made a joke at your expense.

I stand by my opinion of Ramage though.

Archived