Walk Out Music

Waffle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing everyone on this board are Download festival going smelly grebs.

How about Insomnia by Faithless, or even God is a DJ, I have a feeling that has been used before, but it works with the line "this is our church" before it kicks in.

Something with a beat gets people moving.

We could always do what they do at AZ Alkmar and PSV and play gabba before the team come out.

I’d always prefer Dambusters, but if not...

Black and White by Static X

Hells Bells - AC/DC 

Ecstasy Of Gold by Ennio Morricone

Enter the Dragon by Lalo Schifrin

Death is the road to awe - Clint Mansell

Heaven is in the back seat of my Cadillac - Hot Chocolate

Or the Imperial March by John Williams

5 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Aimed at fat frank.....

CAnt be arsed to even listen to this. Morrisey ffs, will probably have me slitting my wrists after 10 seconds. Possibly the most depressing artist of all time.. Hardly going to be inspiring..

20 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

CAnt be arsed to even listen to this. Morrisey ffs, will probably have me slitting my wrists after 10 seconds. Possibly the most depressing artist of all time.. Hardly going to be inspiring..

What?? How could a song about a fatty not get the crowd going?!

I think you missed the irony of my post. 

We should have a different song playing from each stand

South stand: Wonderful world beautiful people. Jimmy Cliff

East stand: Common people. Pulp

West Stand: Knockin on heavens door. Bob Dylan 

North stand: Welcome to the cheap seats. Wonderstuff 

According to Faye Ray the players chose the song that they come out to now. I don't know what it is but someone said it's a Swedish House Mafia song. There appear to be loads of them.

It sounds awful to me but I can't see it being changed if that's what they want.

1 minute ago, angieram said:

According to Faye Ray the players chose the song that they come out to now. I don't know what it is but someone said it's a Swedish House Mafia song. There appear to be loads of them.

It sounds awful to me but I can't see it being changed if that's what they want.

How it should be done, Gary Barlow or Shirley Bassey, if that's what get's the players going before the game I'm down for it.

These threads come up every few weeks, as @Angry Ram for once correctly said, people are just choosing their favourite songs. Poor Grace's inbox will be full of YouTube videos of all kinds of music, heavy metal to Benny Hill, whichever one they chose fans would still moan about it.

Leave it to the players.

Archived