Scott Malone - Signed on a 3 year deal

Cam the Ram

This transfer window has gone from tumbleweed to surreal.

Cant remember Malone standing out any games, but he’s been around and Frank knows him. Expect caught his or Jody’s eye at Fulham, unless Uncle Harry or Frank senior are his chief scouts because signings are coming from all areas now.

One thing for sure once Frank Lampard seems to ask, they all sign.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Cant remember Malone standing out any games, but he’s been around and Frank knows him. Expect caught his or Jody’s eye at Fulham, unless Uncle Harry or Frank senior are his chief scouts because signings are coming from all areas now.

Arry and Frank Snr by the looks. 

News flash - Arry comes out of retirement to sign record number of players. 

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I have not got the energy to list all the new players but would someone like to construct a team for me with only Carson Plus new signings in it. 

Weve only got 8 signings. 

Carson

Evans Tomori Malone

Jozefzoon Mount 

Wilson Marriott Waghorn

Engels + a midfielder would round it off ?

PistoldPete2

This was a position we needed to strengthen... Max Lowe looking good but we couldn't rely on him especially with his past fitness problems . Lamps is doing the business. 

7 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

He just makes them an offer they can’t refuse!?

5D642647-8EFF-4893-93D2-7152543286D8.jpeg

He was in the team of the year a couple of years ago. 

Just for the record, for those slating Fozzy, he was also in the team of the season maybe the year before that...

actually, just checked it was our 13/14 season I’m thinking of (mac 1), and he didn’t make team of the season. But I do remember him being in some sort of team of the season that year based on stats on some website or other. 

Anyway, I didn’t realise how long ago that season was now. He was great for us then. But it’s been 5 years and I do think he’s he shadow of that player now. (I might have to start admitting that Martin falls into this category too, looks like the class of 13/14 has almost completely been dismantled).

so if this guys decent, then it’s going to improve our squad. 

Sad to see Fozzy go though (which this undoubtedly means), thanks for the memories. 

Archived