v Notts County (A) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SecretDave said:

I've never been the biggest fan of Butterfield or Blackman, but I would never boo them, that won't do any good at all! If we want to move either player on, we need them to put a few good displays in for the first team. The only way they can realistically do that is by getting the full support of our fans.

I wish the boo boys would go away and support some other team. They're not real Rams fans. 

It's not like Butterfield hasn't been good for us and other sides before. It's not that far fetched he might be decent again, given we have a new manager.

5 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Losing count at the crosses Lowe is putting in only for Blackman to slide on his arse.

Butterfield doesn't look that bad, decent pass with outside of the foot, for Blackman to fluff it

Anyone else still calling for him to be given a run in “his prefered position “ or do we all just man up, both parties and say it’s not working out 

sorry the guy was a poor signing end of, no dressing it up 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Do you condone the treatment of Butterfield today then? If yes you're as bad as those yobs

No I don't check condone it but have seen it many times from many different teams fans over the last fifty years of my football watching.....the only one who can stop it is the player by his performances......I will take David Beckham....has a  example of how to reverse public opinion.

These people really are ducking idiots. How dare Butterfield say Rowett’s style of play didn’t suit him personally?

Oh, it’s fashionable to call Rowett a snake, a dull manager and a greedy, money-grabbing see you next Tuesday, but Butterfield’s sins must never be forgiven.

People also forget that he was our best player for a good couple of months under Clement. And that he is far more likely to suit Lampard’s style of play.

Excellent work from Butterfield to start a move that resulted in an Elsnik header that went behind from a corner.

Just now, StringerBell said:

I'm not being confrontational, I'm embracing my newfound collective personality trait.

I vote we replace Steve Bloomers Watching with this

Glad to hear it.

13 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Not the greatest half of Davies' career. He's looked a little sloppy and has just gave away a penalty 

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Doesn't surprise me from the type of player he is, and his age, that he'll be a little slower to reach match fitness than most. 

I remember feeling disappointed by Davies at the start of last season after some shakey performances in the first few games. He certainly improved.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I was hoping blackman and Butterfield would do well in these games and score a few goals so we could flog em 

You think recruitment teams that are unsure on a player would have their opinions swung by performances in pre-season friendlies?

Besides, Butterfield is having a good game. *Seeming* like a possession based style of play suits him. Imagine that.

EDIT: Butterfield shot from 25 yards saved well. 

FT 4-1.

Good, professional display. 

Thomas or Bryson MOTFH.
Butterfield probably MOTSH despite not being there for the full 45.

Just now, SaintRam said:

FT 4-1.

Good, professional display. 

Thomas MOTFH.
Butterfield probably MOTSH despite not being there for the full 45.

Good to hear we are actually back to playing football....I'm sure many of the players who didn't enjoy lasts years hoofball will flourish this year.

And the booboys should clear off up the A50 to be with the snake if they don't like it.

Archived