v Notts County (A) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Not the greatest half of Davies' career. He's looked a little sloppy and has just gave away a penalty 

Doesn't surprise me from the type of player he is, and his age, that he'll be a little slower to reach match fitness than most. 

2 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

So far so good.

By my calculations, if we win every game this season 3-0, we should be finishing somewhere in the top half. 

3-1.

That means bottom half

3 minutes ago, DcfcJack said:

He should never have made them comments but booing him is a complete disgrace.

"I spoke to my agent and just said Derby’s style of play was not really the way I like to play my football. I just had a feeling that he (Gary Rowett) wanted to play a more direct, physical style," - Jacob Butterfield

"I said I didn’t want to spend the season on the bench and my agent made some calls and I had a few options." - Jacob Butterfield

You mean these comments? Not exactly something to boo him about - if anything we should be thanking him for giving us fore warning of Rowetts style.

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Blackman does not deserve the abuse he  never said anything out of place it just is not happening for him at Derby.People expect too much from a player who has had one purple patch of about eight weeks in his whole career which has been bang average.

Butterfield on the other hand spoke out of turn and unless he performs like we saw when he first came is just going to have to live with it...only he can turn it around.

Do you condone the treatment of Butterfield today then? If yes you're as bad as those yobs

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

So are you one of the cretins that would condone booing one of our players? 

Not surprised. Confrontation is his style.

I've never been the biggest fan of Butterfield or Blackman, but I would never boo them, that won't do any good at all! If we want to move either player on, we need them to put a few good displays in for the first team. The only way they can realistically do that is by getting the full support of our fans.

I wish the boo boys would go away and support some other team. They're not real Rams fans. 

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

"I spoke to my agent and just said Derby’s style of play was not really the way I like to play my football. I just had a feeling that he (Gary Rowett) wanted to play a more direct, physical style," - Jacob Butterfield

"I said I didn’t want to spend the season on the bench and my agent made some calls and I had a few options." - Jacob Butterfield

You mean these comments? Not exactly something to boo him about - if anything we should be thanking him for giving us fore warning of Rowetts style.

To be honest I never knew he addressed the style of play to Rowett directly, always thought he meant the club in general, agree that it doesn’t deserve booing regardless.

Archived