Any players caught your eye in the world cup

plymouthram

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I can see the connection with Melbourne City being the sister club for Man City. But with Frank Lampard's connections (ex-player of City) Maybe we could have him on loan

The story i read did say the would loan him straight out but it was a to a team abroad that they have an agreement with? Similar to Chelsea and Vitesse id imagine

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

North kora got some handy players that might not cost the earth to get or iran players got some talented players.

You mean South Korea mate (North Koreans would be expensive to acquire as they would require a military extraction team), but I agree. There are a couple of South Koreans playing at a high level but a lot of them play in the K-League and are always looking to play in Europe. I really like their GK.

10 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Can't think of any players in our price range that have caught the eye but I will say that the totty cam is in over drive at this world cup. Them cameramen are perverts...........

Keep up the good work lads. 

I think you need to qualify that statement with visual proof.

Please.

Andreas Granqvist - Sweden.  Has really impressed me, big, strong, good positioning, likes to carry it forward.  And can take a mean penalty.

Tom Rogic - Australia.  Looks a good player.  Looked to be more positive in possession than Mooy

Evar Benega - Argentine.  Good attacking midfielder.  The Dirty Argies looked a lot better side with him stringing stuff together

3 hours ago, WoollyJumper said:

I think you need to qualify that statement with visual proof.

Please.

Just watch any of the games. My missus thinks all my toilet breaks during each game is because I'm drinking too much. If only she knew. ??

7 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Just watch any of the games. My missus thinks all my toilet breaks during each game is because I'm drinking too much. If only she knew. ??

I know this is a joke but the idea of departing the company of your missus and taking a trip to the bathroom to calm yourself having seen a good looking football fan on TV is really depressing ?

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I know this is a joke but the idea of departing the company of your missus and taking a trip to the bathroom to calm yourself having seen a good looking football fan on TV is really depressing ?

I find it quite uplifting tbh, if you get my drift. ??

On 28/06/2018 at 12:33, SaintRam said:

Can we get VAR set up in his Lavvie (I'm thinking of handball)

On 27/06/2018 at 07:46, David said:

3 games in and he’s only turned up for 45 minutes so far, rather stick with Weimann

I was joking  ....... ?

Yep - he's past his best and Argentina are out of the World Cup.

We could never afford him anyways.

Can't help thinking he might be a help against Championship type opposition though - would still make most players look like traffic cones.

Just now, irobinson said:

Phil Neville fancies Akanji - Swiss Centre half

sign him and get shut of Keogh - tin hat time 

Who the duck cares who Phil Neville fancies lol ? 

We've got weaker parts of the team.

Archived