Any players caught your eye in the world cup

plymouthram

Obviously Ronaldo, Kane and other superstars would have so far impressed. But i am looking at players that could be signed up by the Rams. From the Australian squad, the youngest player in the world cup needs checking out by Frank and his team. Daniel Arzani, the 19yr old winger, He can play either wing or tucked in behind the centre forward. Only played 5 times for Australia (including 3 world cup apps) scored 1 goal. Very fast, likes to take players on. Currently with Melbourne City. Worth a gamble Frank (could take him on trial).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Obviously Ronaldo, Kane and other superstars would have so far impressed. But i am looking at players that could be signed up by the Rams. From the Australian squad, the youngest player in the world cup needs checking out by Frank and his team. Daniel Arzani, the 19yr old winger, He can play either wing or tucked in behind the centre forward. Only played 5 times for Australia (including 3 world cup apps) scored 1 goal. Very fast, likes to take players on. Currently with Melbourne City. Worth a gamble Frank (could take him on trial).

Man City are in for him

2 hours ago, maydrakin said:

I have rated Carrillo from Peru, Rodriguez from Panama and Leckie from Australia.

My wife would take far more interest in Derby if we signed Gislason from Iceland, it seems.

Got a nice pair of legs on him and plays attractive football they say

2 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

That Lionel Messi is quite handy in midfield.

If he came to Derby he would be more than welcome to let my brother's empty gaff in Matlock Bath.

If you're reading Lionel ---- Nice views, colour TV in lounge and all bedrooms and plenty of off-road parking.

I thought the way ahead is a young thrusting side and not employ any more old has beens. ?

Senegal's fullback Moussa Wague has really caught my eye. 19y.o who plays football in Belgium for Eupen.

Rodriguez of Panama was impressive. Technically pretty good and matched Kyle Walker for pace.

Japan have impressed me but they've been my 2nd international team for a while and all the players doing well are the old guard. 

South Korea's GK, Cho Hyun-Woo, has been really good. He's only 26 and plays for the worst club team in South Korea's K League 1 (who he's been really good for, obviously, hence the national call up). I'd be surprised if he didn't get a move. He wants to play in England.

Oh and Nigeria's 19y.o GK too, the one who I think the commentary team said plays for Deportivo? He looks like he's going to be a very very good keeper.

Archived