Is anything happening ??

S8TY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Frank's on record as saying he's joining up with the lads then. He's only on WC duty for the first 2 weeks. 

Yeah, but as I said before he said preseason 'next week' on yesterdays video. Maybe Jody and the squad that assess their fitness will keep them busy until Frankie returns?

He  (frank ) wasn't saying anything whilst analysing Serbia vs Switzerland this evening. 

Cesc fabregas was saying ta ta to Lineker and Co yesterday so an early frank exit is entirely plausible. 

Wonder if frank is waiting for our fabled negotiating team to actually achieve something by way of outs or ins before coming back ?

On 21/06/2018 at 07:17, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Franks been out in Russia, Jody Morris has gone on holiday. I just hope the preparation is as thorough as it need to be, remeber when Pearson came up with the great idea of cutting pre season short? We looked tired for the majority of the season.

the players are not back yet.

the moaning has well and truly started in this thread

Frankie'll be back here soon:

This game is the last one I am working on with the BBC before I go back to England, and I have really enjoyed my time in Russia.

I had committed to being a pundit before I became Derby manager, and I am not a man to go back on my word.

It has been a great opportunity for me to be out here watching games, in this kind of atmosphere, and I have absolutely loved it.

But I have to cut my time here slightly short because of the job in hand, which is a very important one - to get Derby ready for the new season.

It is not a part-time role, it is the exact opposite of that, and I have been working on it while I have been out here anyway in terms of our preparations for pre-season.

When I go back, I have got to get right into it, though - and I am looking forward to doing that as well.

On 21/06/2018 at 02:08, Papahet said:

What worries me most is seeing Leeds linked to Abel Hernandez and our star man. Then Forest signing players for 10 million plus.

Kid ourselves all we want, but those sides will be challenging next season, whereas our squad ie Nugent, Jerome, Davies, Huddlestone, Ledley are another year into their 30s and another step closer to the legs going.

I honestly think we are in the bog with FFP and can't buy until weve sold: Vydra (our only asset) doesnt seem to be getting the bidding war we all expected.

Does it really worry you? Does it keep you awake at night? Send your blood pressure soaring? Bring on stomach ulcers?

Go out into the sunlight. Take deep breaths of that lovely summer air. Listen to the birds singing, children laughing. That worry will just melt away.

53 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Pah. Liverpool's so yesterday.

I live in Formby with all the footballers and old fogeys.

Do you spend all your time leaning on a lamppost?

Archived