Is anything happening ??

S8TY

7 hours ago, peartreecres said:

Merely getting on board with the confidence thing. As for what he’s done: I’d be delighted to to hear what he’s done (apart from flying out to Russia and appearing on Play to the Whistle, obviously). 

Oooh get you. How do you know he's not been studying videos, recruiting staff, planning fitness training, etc? Afterall if he can name loads of youngsters Mel asked him about he can manage to set up his staff and planning without actually telling you about it. ?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes get me! Daring to inquire what a rookie manager who told how committed he was to get the hot seat has done since he got the job. Have a look on the Rangers’ fans website to see how Steven Gerrard, also a rookie, has revved up the squad since his appointment.

Still I’m very impressed with the faith being shown here especially as our rivals are so busy, busy, busy.

21 minutes ago, peartreecres said:

Yes get me! Daring to inquire what a rookie manager who told how committed he was to get the hot seat has done since he got the job. Have a look on the Rangers’ fans website to see how Steven Gerrard, also a rookie, has revved up the squad since his appointment.

Still I’m very impressed with the faith being shown here especially as our rivals are so busy, busy, busy.

You're a little lost aren't you?

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=6

1 hour ago, peartreecres said:

Don't mistake movement for achievement. 

If we don't have a coaching team, or enough players for the first game of the season after the window is closed then I will be concerned. Until then, let's just wait and see, eh?

23 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Don't mistake movement for achievement. 

If we don't have a coaching team, or enough players for the first game of the season after the window is closed then I will be concerned. Until then, let's just wait and see, eh?

G1xDDpE.gif

1 hour ago, peartreecres said:

Who are our rivals who are so busy, busy busy?

What players that have moved already do you think we should have bought? 

If the answer is none then I fail to see the relevance as the players have not even reported back for training yet. Unless you think they should have reported back early to counteract the fact that we have a 'rookie' manager.

Archived