DcFc Dyycheee

Jack Marriott - Signed on a 3 year deal

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Sign him up and get Maddison in as well.

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Sign him up and get Maddison in as well.

A Maddison, Marriot and Lawrence front three under an attacking manager would cause havoc in this division. The rest of the team would look after itself

44 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Ok Mel ,👍

Alright, sorry forgot we haven’t been trying to slash the wage bill and sell players! All I said is I can’t see us having 6 million to spend 

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

Alright, sorry forgot we haven’t been trying to slash the wage bill and sell players! All I said is I can’t see us having 6 million to spend 

No you said we haven't got £6 million to spend ! 

16 minutes ago, Topram said:

You are forgiven my sweet child.

I'd be surprised if we hadn't at least thought about it - I'd be surprised if half the league hadn't. That many goals does not go unnoticed, and at that age. 

It was his best season for goals, but not totally out of character - 12 and 16 in the two seasons previous.

Whether he fits with what Frank wants to do, remains to be seen, of course, but to me its the right kind of signing. The scope is there for him to improve and we may see a profit if he does.

13 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

My worry is that anyone called Marriott would surely pick up lots of bookings....

Someone saw him Travel Inn to Hilton to look at somewhere to live.