2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

Just now, ramsbottom said:

Isn't it amazing how many Red Dodgs & Dirties watched us last night, and they say we're obsessed.  I'll gladly watch any game when it's on, but I switch off if it's either of them playing...

Leeds are on another level ,  they just get more aggressive and bullish as time goes on, no humour or humility in that lot at all.  I honestly thought the rivalry with Leeds was pretty one sided till recently.    

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, stoners said:

the only saving grace was you played someone as poor as yourself last night

Wigan deserved more

So we're poor and yet you're lagging behind us.... Again! Think you might as well cancel the open-top bus to be fair...

MIND THE GAP

33 minutes ago, stoners said:

Serious question

Why was your game played behind closed doors. what have you done wrong?

Can't do braille on here so I'll sign this for you mate

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, stoners said:

the only saving grace was you played someone as poor as yourself last night

Wigan deserved more

Right on one account, Wigan were awful, making you simultaneously wrong on the other, we weren’t great but we were better than them so deserved the win. Only that rooster tony gale would claim otherwise 

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Isn't it amazing how many Red Dodgs & Dirties watched us last night, and they say we're obsessed.  I'll gladly watch any game when it's on, but I switch off if it's either of them playing...

I like championship football. Far better than the greatest ever league in the worldest. ever

21 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Leeds are on another level ,  they just get more aggressive and bullish as time goes on, no humour or humility in that lot at all.  I honestly thought the rivalry with Leeds was pretty one sided till recently.    

It’s more to do with Frank’s connection with Chelsea I believe.

The dirties have a long running hatred for all things Chelsea.

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

it's a good job you feel that way or you'd be veeeeeeery depressed...

theres a cleanliness about the championship.

Players in general are behaved and don't dive. Fans are the core fans due to the league they are playing in. Its not as exposed as PL. Even though there are lots of games on TV it isn't as promoted as much and therefore gets lost in the Hyperbole of the PL which in turn makes it feel old school on the commercial side.

34 minutes ago, stoners said:

theres a cleanliness about the championship.

Players in general are behaved and don't dive. Fans are the core fans due to the league they are playing in. Its not as exposed as PL. Even though there are lots of games on TV it isn't as promoted as much and therefore gets lost in the Hyperbole of the PL which in turn makes it feel old school on the commercial side.

So you'd be happy with 8th every season then??  Good enough to beat the majority of teams, but not quite good enough to threaten promotion?  Basically us, but with a pooper stadium ?

5 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

So you'd be happy with 8th every season then??  Good enough to beat the majority of teams, but not quite good enough to threaten promotion? 

Didn't say that

Basically us, but with a pooper stadium ?

If that a 'proper' stadium I don't want it

58 minutes ago, stoners said:

If that a 'proper' stadium I don't want it

48 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Not proper, read it again.  Pooper - as in crappier...

Pooper:

pooper... Worse... more horrible... rented... pink... covered in urine... decrepit... living in the past... cancelled bus tour... gap... mind it.

Does anybody really want the Prem?

We've all been nice and safe down here in the dark for ages (a bit like Gollum, till Frodo turns up)

Nasty play offs precious!!

Brian Clough trophy, worst team in history my precious!!

Lucky Parachute smaller team payments, away attendances and snow affected matches my precious!

Winning a bit more often than the nasty hobbits!!

Just a thought!!

6 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

We've all been nice and safe down here in the dark for ages (a bit like Gollum, till Frodo turns up)

Lucky Parachute smaller team payments, away attendances and snow affected matches my precious!

Just a thought!!

Mind the gap my precious...

7 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Just a thought!!

As has been said by many, if you don't strive to get into the PL then what is the point of playing at all. The reality once there may not be a pleasant experience (yes I know, worst team in history) but surely the point of any sport is to try to win every time? If you achieve enough wins then you will be promoted. Worry about being there once you're there!

Archived