stoners

O'Notts Forest

I' m wondering if Notts might go for Nigel Cluff? 

Seems inevitable he will end up there sometime.

Nigel may think he is only up a cul-de-sac at Burton, nowhere he (or others) can realistically take them that they haven't already been.

NC is used to organising teams on a shoestring - - it's not as if F*rest have lots of costly and highly-paid players for this level of football.

Ohh, wait....🐑

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

I like the "who is getting sacked 2020" thread they have for their new manager on their forums.

At the moment their favourite is Jokanovich who has said he isnt ready to return to football yet, second is Jardim and third is unfinished business mark3. They dont even have Rowett as an option for some reason.

Forest job should suit him down to the ground then.

Depending on who they bring in unfortunately I think it’s a good move.They were going nowhere with Kawanka. Far too cautious. The derby match showed exactly why theyve drawn so many games. Spoil matches, keep it tight to guarantee a draw or nick a goal. Reduces their chances of winning. All the teams in the top 6 are teams who try to win games.

If Forest can get Jokanovic, might just be the guy to get the most out of their attacking talent and he’s shown previously with Watford he can take over a team during a season and get them up.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Depending on who they bring in unfortunately I think it’s a good move.They were going nowhere with Kawanka. Far too cautious. The derby match showed exactly why theyve drawn so many games. Spoil matches, keep it tight to guarantee a draw or nick a goal. Reduces their chances of winning. All the teams in the top 6 are teams who try to win games.

If Forest can get Jokanovic, might just be the guy to get the most out of their attacking talent and he’s shown previously with Watford he can take over a team during a season and get them up.

I think the opposite. I think Karanka was actually building a decent side with a few youngsters with potential. His natural conservatism was not as evident as his Middlesbrough days.

Good decision by the cocaine smuggler to push him out.

56 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I think the opposite. I think Karanka was actually building a decent side with a few youngsters with potential. His natural conservatism was not as evident as his Middlesbrough days.

Good decision by the cocaine smuggler to push him out.

Coke smuggler? 

I thought it was heroin, people and guns? 

The annoying thing is that Karanka probably got them enough points to stop them being relegated, but I'm sure that wont stop them trying.