2nd Oldest Football Club O'Nottsaurus Forest

stoners

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You think you'll get anything from Villa?

Looking up? All to play for. 

I wouldn't say so, if Bristol City win their two games in hand on you then they will be nine points above you on the same amount of games. I'm not saying that we will finish in the top six, because quite frankly we look like we could go the season without winning another game at the moment, but luckily I think 51 is enough points to see us survive. 

3 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

I watched none of it, had a more demanding appointment.

I heard the Forest players paraded the field after with kids on their shoulders? Please don’t say this was so...?

There cup final, innit. The only reason they even bother getting out of bed at the start of a season. 

7 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I wouldn't say so, if Bristol City win their two games in hand on you then they will be nine points above you on the same amount of games. I'm not saying that we will finish in the top six, because quite frankly we look like we could go the season without winning another game at the moment, but luckily I think 51 is enough points to see us survive. 

They won't win all of them. They've got a ridiculously difficult run of fixtures that its absolutely conceivable they could drop a lot of points too. 

2 hours ago, REDCAR said:

I watched none of it, had a more demanding appointment.

I heard the Forest players paraded the field after with kids on their shoulders? Please don’t say this was so...?

Just as embarrassing as 'bouncing' when you won against 10 man Accrington Stanley

Hi boys. Have I missed much

2 hours ago, Moist One said:

I miss the exciting games between us. Where there is more attacking than cynical intent. Oh well.

I genuinely thought, when they scripted that early goal, that we were in for a classic. Like a 4-1 come back. Hell, I’d take like a 4-3 with us loosing, would be better than the non event of last night. After 90 secs, everyone might as well have gone home. 

1 hour ago, McRamFan said:

OK, which idiot restored the internet to Notts?

Parading around with their kids, did MON, tell them, win this and it's automatic promotion, probably got the kit at the embroiders, sticking another star on...

didn't your lot win the FA cup with 2 draws against Southampton B?

Been a while since I've been to the City Ground before last night, and I really enjoyed it. Great to and fro with the home fans, good noise, decent atmosphere. Could have done without the coins at the final whistle, but some folk...

If I'm honest it made me hanker a bit for the BBG  - tight ground, sound bouncing off the stands generating good noise, making it intimidating for the away lot.

Both teams were lousy, us more lousy than Forest, who at least seemed up for it, which was enough to win the day. Even what happened after the whistle - what did happen by the way, couldn't see from 5 rows up in the away end - petered out before it got tasty.

Anyway, see you all next season. Would be good to see a decent scrap at some stage. Both games this season have been too anodyne.

Archived