Proud to be British

Angry Ram

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

The triumph of these parasites is that they have managed to get people to equate their very existence with the essence of Britishness.

I am proud to be British but these leeches can **** off.

They cost us less than £1 each, promote numerous charities and bring in £millions in tourism etc.

The really sad thing is my 10yo didn't even know that Prince Harry was getting married today - nothing mentioned at school.  Nothing.  Love them or loathe them, an important 'British' event has happened today and my youngest's school has let it slide by without a word.

4 minutes ago, maxjam said:

They cost us less than £1 each, promote numerous charities and bring in £millions in tourism etc.

The really sad thing is my 10yo didn't even know that Prince Harry was getting married today - nothing mentioned at school.  Nothing.  Love them or loathe them, an important 'British' event has happened today and my youngest's school has let it slide by without a word.

Teachers busy giving children an actual education maybe ?

4 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Your kid's school must be incredibly unusual. Mine have had deferential crap stuffed down their throats all week.

It doesn't matter what they cost. They got where they are and everything they have simply by being born.

We can put the tourism thing to the test by letting them go and live on a small island somewhere and see how many tourists visit.

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Your kid's school must be incredibly unusual. Mine have had deferential crap stuffed down their throats all week.

It doesn't matter what they cost. They got where they are and everything they have simply by being born.

We can put the tourism thing to the test by letting them go and live on a small island somewhere and see how many tourists visit.

In all fairness Andy they already live on a small island.  And quite a few come and visit them apparently 

As coming from good traditional Irish stock, I was some what disappointed, don't get me wrong, the ceremony, dress, american preacher filled me with joy, would have been so much better if a drunk relative had fallen over in the church...!

It's an impressive event and nice to see people coming together in celebration. Nothing against the royal family.

The sad acts who talk like they know them personally and are miles up their bum need a slap. They've never met Prince Harry but can confirm his ***** tastes like strawberry ice cream.

Wandered in while my Mrs was watching the build-up to the ceremony - BBC were interviewing a black woman and then playing spot the black people in the congregation - I quite expected them to wheel out Ainsley Harriet, Andy Peters and Rustie Lee as the main presenters - guess they were trying to boost their diversity quota in as short a time as possible....

Best wedding I went to was in breadsall. Groom's long lost brother turned up ratted, started having a go at everyone.  Groom stepped in. Fists flying. Me and another bloke holding them back,  I could feel the brother's heart pumping through his chest because he was so riled.  Blood all over the bride's dress...

Archived