Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a situation is exciting and terrifying in equal measure.

Exciting because we get a new man at the helm.

Terrifying because we get a new man at the helm and Mel is going to be the one who oversees the appointment.

?

If he goes it tells me we are deeper in it than we thought financially ffp wise and he knows he is on a hiding to nothing with fanbase and mel , 

pretty pissed off but this is modern day football , no loyalty either direction , no long term vision ,mind you to be fair it’s the derby way ( finally nailed down the correct meaning) turmoil,turmoil,turmoil 

would say I would be happy with Paul Simpson and a long term job to build from youth but you just know that it would go tits up with a sacking or a poaching just before it came to fruition 

12 minutes ago, superrams23 said:

Fair play to Mel for trying to dig his heels in although shame he didn't do that with mac even tho he didn't need too 

Digging his heels in I’m sure means getting the proper pay out this time , if rowett wants to go to stoke mel will not be wanting to keep him ,, he’s a fan like us and the reaction will be if you don’t want to be at our club then **** off

I really can't decide if I am happy or disappointed by GR's likely departure. Maybe somewhere in the middle. I hope it doesn't slow down our activity in the transfer market but do hope that it might end up with Coldplay staying....

32 minutes ago, curtains said:

I think you are the most consistent Rowett hater on here. 

You have done loads of damage. 

Thanks. I hope Gary doesn't take it personally, it's just his style of football I hate. Fingers crossed he's off to the Stokeys.

8 minutes ago, archied said:

Digging his heels in I’m sure means getting the proper pay out this time , if rowett wants to go to stoke mel will not be wanting to keep him ,, he’s a fan like us and the reaction will be if you don’t want to be at our club then **** off

True either way it's exciting:) 

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I really can't decide if I am happy or disappointed by GR's likely departure. Maybe somewhere in the middle. I hope it doesn't slow down our activity in the transfer market but do hope that it might end up with Coldplay staying....

Good god ,, and so it begins ,, Chris ******* Martin ,,, when did he become everything derby county? When did he become more than derby county , when did he become the fulcrum to hire and fire managers on ? 

If rowett is gone I hope to hell that Morris’s sells or gives away Chris Martin and Craig Bryson before he appoints the new Manager just so he can come in with a clean slate and just get on with the job of building a new derby team to move us on ,,, please please please mel ,get those two gone before before appointing anybody and give the poor bloke half a chance

3 hours ago, curtains said:

Good grief he has had 15 months to turn around this club from perennial losers to top 6

Well, perennial losers is not quite right, how can a 6th place finish be an upward trajectory when recently we have finished 10th, 3rd, 8th, 5th, 9th.

Last season we started awful, Mac came in put us up there then Rowett came in, apart from that season we have got less points since our 10th finish under Clough. So how has taken us from perennial losers to top 6, when we have been in and around the top 6 for 4 years?

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We'd still make more sense talking about Derby than you and curtains! ?

You could probably wind me up if I thought for one second you were actually a derby fan 

Archived