Play-off final

1of4

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Easily the THIRD best team in the championship as I am sure the league table said.....

Fulham are better than Cardiff by far. Cardiff may have finished above them over 46 games, but now they both start from zero, I’m totally confident Fulham are better and will finish above Cardiff next season.

Aye, no grudges about Fulham going up. Villa gave it a good go in the second half though, exactly the sort of performance I wanted at Craven Cottage a week or so ago but that's long gone now.

Interesting times ahead for Villa! 

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Easily the THIRD best team in the championship as I am sure the league table said.....

I think we both know that Fulham are a different class to Cardiff despite the league table and I know which one of those teams will survive next season. 

2 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

We’ve all been there, we now how the Villa lads and lasses are feeling!!

I can’t say as I feel sorry for them, I just get it that’s all.

Honestly didn’t watch it, we really missed a chance at Craven Cottage and I couldn’t take watching either of those teams succeed. 

I thought I’d watch it all but seeing as England’s cricketers actually began playing I had to watch the mighty Jos Buttler instead and kept flicking over for an update 

Great game.

fully deserved by fulham. They really deserve their success for playing great football.

Grealish was the best player on the pitch but the best team won.

(almost scored a world class goal)

Can't help wondering what chris martin must think.

Cheer up Villa. No shame in loosing by a goal to Fulham. No shame in loosing the final 1-0 to 10 men. No shame in losing your manager to a bigger club in a couple of days. And no shame in having no money to spend cos of ffp. 

4 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Fulham and Cardiff will go straight back down I fear next season.....

I thought Wimbledon would go straight back down way, way back when.

I thought Bournemouth would go straight back down even though they played nice football.

I thought Watford, Swansea and Huddersfield would all go straight back down.

My gut tells me Cardiff will be relegated, but to be honest, my gut sucks donkey balls.

Best team won but it was a good game for the neutral, enjoyed it. 

Jack Grelaish is a brilliant player and won't be at villa next season, that's for sure. Not sure where villa go from here especially as they may lose players. I hope Fulham do well in the premier league, play good football and made astute signings to get them up. 

5 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I thought Wimbledon would go straight back down way, way back when.

I thought Bournemouth would go straight back down even though they played nice football.

I thought Watford, Swansea and Huddersfield would all go straight back down.

My gut tells me Cardiff will be relegated, but to be honest, my gut sucks donkey balls.

I just think Fulham need to replace the centre halves to have any chance of surviving 

16 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Will Villa be a big bargain one stop player shop this summer?

If Rowett was in charge it would be, 75% of their squad are old and overpaid. 

Could see Villa drop right down the table next season.

Archived