1of4

Play-off final

Fulham v Villa at Wembley.

Who is going to win? I don't care.

Hopefully the beaten team is affected by the loss and as a poor next season. Making it one less team competing against us for promotion.

Who'll have the bigger melt down if they fail to get promoted?

23 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Hopefully the beaten team is affected by the loss and as a poor next season. Making it one less team competing against us for promotion.

Villa will and I want them to lose.

Think the losing club could be in big trouble, but in different ways.

Fulham could lose a few of their stars, but will come out of it with a very healthy war chest to spend as a result. Sessegnon and Cairney will not go cheaply, weren't Fulham offered £20m for Cairney last summer?

Villa have their final and therefore smallest parachute payment (still £15m!) this season, and will probably have to trim the squad as a result.

11 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Whose to say we will still be going for promotion. The contenders tend to stem from momemtum, quality consistancy and ability to close out the tight games. Reading reached the final last year, where did they finish this year? Wednesday made the play offs 2 years running, then what happened to them this season?

Youre a brave man if you presume we will definately be contenders next year,

I think we will, but its not guaranteed.

3 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Whose to say we will still be going for promotion. The contenders tend to stem from momemtum, quality consistancy and ability to close out the tight games. Reading reached the final last year, where did they finish this year? Wednesday made the play offs 2 years running, then what happened to them this season?

Youre a brave man if you presume we will definately be contenders next year,

I think we will, but its not guaranteed.

Because we have the same manager, same starting line up core (apart from Vydra and a few attacking players), so we have a solid nucleus to work on. No need for intense hard changes, which take time to settle in

3 hours ago, cannable said:

I’d have wanted Fulham to win up until 10:00 on Monday night. 

Now I hope the nasty spiteful ******* get trounced 5-0, cry on the tele and contract clap

Now is there any need - crying on the tele isn’t nice!

I'm a Fulham fan for this one. But I got a feeling Villa will win.

Fulham, if they lost, would lose Cairney, Sessegnon, Mitrovic and Fredericks for certain. Huge voids to fill.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.