Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Westcumbrianram said:

Hang your head in shame Rowett, no plan B so negative both home and away. Boring boring football with no end product in the final third. Absolutely shocking football, lack of desire or drive. 

Shame on you. Crawl back under your rock. 

Congrats to Fulham. They absolutely deserved it, and set out the play the right way.

I'm not going to complain about Rowett. All the points have been made on here to death. He's done enough to justify his position here next season, as much as I would love to see someone a bit more positive come in.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope. You get the money and you go again.

Burnley being the perfect example of that. They went up when they “weren’t ready” but then got relegated. The next season they got promoted and they built a team to finish 7th in the premier league. I don’t really buy that we aren’t ready. The opportunities are endless if we go up and financially we would have money to buy a whole new team with money to spare, although logistically that would not happen.

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well at least we’ve now completed the full set of every possible way to fail to get promoted..

Lost in PO final

Lost in P.O. semi first leg

Lost in P.O. semi second leg

Just missed out

Missed out by miles 

Next year then 

A victory for football tonight. Part of me is glad Fulham won as they thoroughly deserved it over the two legs and for being by far the better team in the league.

I hope they win the final, a team like that playing that brand of football deserves success and PL football.

I can relate to them so much as Mac’s team was a split image of that. 

Archived