Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Right so we’ve been reduced to chanting ‘you can shove your fookin clappers up your ar5e’

were not there btw

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We have the quality but gary doesn't like them utilising it....he's all about the structure and it's why he doesn't use Palmer enough.

Are you seriously suggesting GR tells them or coaches them not to use any quality they may have?

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not that I necessarily agree with you, not really going to take the energy to think about it - but in that scenario you just play Bogle surely.

I suggested that before but he’s probably not ready in all honesty but he’d be decent as a back up right back. 

For next season I’d be looking to sell olsson(unlikely because of his injury), Forsyth and releasing baird then buying 1 right back and 1 left back. Then have bogle and Lowe as the back up right backs and left backs respectively.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Blaming our defence is just wrong after the rearguard they have put on today. Our forward line more to blame for being sloppy when in possession. 

Yep it’s our final pass and lack of goal threat costing us tonight, not the defence however much you analyse the goals.

Just now, McLovin said:

I suggested that before but he’s probably not ready in all honesty but he’d be decent as a back up right back. 

For next season I’d be looking to sell Olsson, Forsyth and releasing baird then buying 1 right back and 1 left back. Then have bogle and Lowe as the back up right backs and left backs respectively.

In my experience, they don't ever become 'ready' as youths.

Few youths start being played without doubts. Gotta play 'em. If our starter fullback stays fit and in form they may never see a pitch. I say just save the money and play Bogle, and Lowe I suppose. 

Just now, Redcar said:

Which isn’t what a premier league team is about.... we are at our level right now.

I enjoy the Championship tbh - and at this stage I 100% agree with this sentiment. It would take a HUGE job to make us prem ready were we to get promoted.

We were 13 points behind Fulham for a reason. 

Archived