Here’s My Opinion On Kenny Burns (fwiw)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mozza said:

I knew him when he played for Brum,  he wasn't fat then,  he wasn't much good at darts either, he was my doubles partner,  i was crap also, truth be known, i may also be responsible for him signing for Derby,  kept on at him till we got him,  sorry guys.. 

Double deckers?

13 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Met him at a dinner with my Dad about two years ago. He was dead funny and actually quite a nice bloke.

Knows exactly what he’s doing with his comments, and probably generates the Nottingham Post most of their income through clicks on his articles (from Forest and Derby fans).

Of all the things on the internet worth getting your knickers in a twist over, Kenny Burns isn’t one of them. ?

I,ve said it before Burnsy is just a wind up merchant ,he is really very funny and good company .His sense of humour is sarcastic ,tongue in cheek and he loves it

When he played for us he was a proper player gave 110% every time we could do with his sort in our side these days .

Incidentally I once asked him who was the hardest player he ever came up against ?

Jimmy Case (Liverpool) he said he kicked Jimmy so hard on the shin to "warn him off" Jimmy just stared at  Burnsy gave him the dead eye  and never even rubbed his leg ?

• 3 months later...
Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Strangely I saw kenny walking through derby yesterday, safe to say he got a fair amount of stick!

The astronauts on the iss could spot him walking through Derby 

9 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Strangely I saw kenny walking through derby yesterday, safe to say he got a fair amount of stick!

He lives in Derby believe it or not! Used to live in a terrace on Broadway near Jonty Farmer pub. Might have moved now. Think he’s also a member of Kedleston Park golf club.

Another one who played for the club then never left the area. Even though he’s Kenny Burns he’s still more likely to get shot in Nottingham 

26 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He lives in Derby believe it or not! Used to live in a terrace on Broadway near Jonty Farmer pub. Might have moved now. Think he’s also a member of Kedleston Park golf club.

Another one who played for the club then never left the area. Even though he’s Kenny Burns he’s still more likely to get shot in Nottingham 

He still lives in Derby, I've seen him walking into the council house twice.

Of all his love for Nottingham Forest he still chooses to live in the nice city that is Derby.

Well that was before Mamba turned east east and st Peter's street into something resembling the walking dead.

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Due to his sheer size and bad aiming or don’t they like him either?

On 09/05/2018 at 18:30, Alpha said:

He does it for the reaction. My gaffer knows him and he's told him as much.

It's guaranteed to get views, people talking, more views.

I imagine the insults aren't enjoyable but they come with pound coins.

I know he likes to mention his European Cup glory. 

We make him a relevant minor East Midlands sport celebrity. 

Does this mean he is a candidate for celebrity come dancing?

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Everyone is more likely to get shot in Nottingham 

1 hour ago, StockholmRam said:

He certainly used to live in Derby when I was last living in UK. He turned out in Taverners League football quite a bit back then. 

1 hour ago, Derbylad01 said:

Yep he played for team that was sponsored by Clovelly Hotel 

Team called sobers fc quite ironic really for the big fat pisshead .

Archived