Here’s My Opinion On Kenny Burns (fwiw)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it about time the words Kenny Burns should be obliterated from this forum until we introduce an eighth day in the week. Let no one utter his name with out shame on this forum for eternity. The guy is nothing more than a self promoting **** of the worst kind of biblical proportions both in personality and physic?

3 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Isn't it about time the words Kenny Burns should be obliterated from this forum until we introduce an eighth day in the week. Let no one utter his name with out shame on this forum for eternity. The guy is nothing more than a self promoting tw%t of the worst kind of biblical proportions both in personality and physic?

Maybe just say "KB"....like "Come on who has just dropped a smelly KB?" or "Flippin heck just stepped in some dog KB"...and so on.

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

Could never fathom why brian clough went from mcfarland and todd to lloyd and burns?

2 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

Could it be because, with Lloyd and Burns in the side, Forest won back to back European Cups

13 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Did they???  Surely if that was true they'd mention it?

It is indeed true. Burns could play centre half or centre forward equally effectively. During his spell at Derby I seem to recall he played centre half. Just a shame he has chosen to earn a bit of a living by being controversial in his newspaper column, seeming to particularly enjoy winding up Rams supporters. Not to be taken too seriously though

7 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

It is indeed true. Burns could play centre half or centre forward equally effectively. During his spell at Derby I seem to recall he played centre half. Just a shame he has chosen to earn a bit of a living by being controversial in his newspaper column, seeming to particularly enjoy winding up Rams supporters. Not to be taken too seriously though

You are Kenny Burns and I claim my five pounds!

On 26/08/2018 at 14:29, ram1964 said:

Isn't it about time the words Kenny Burns should be obliterated from this forum until we introduce an eighth day in the week. Let no one utter his name with out shame on this forum for eternity. The guy is nothing more than a self promoting **** of the worst kind of biblical proportions both in personality and physic?

Kenny Burns is a man I’ve met, spoken with and realise he is just making mischief out of humour.a dry sense of humour granted but a sense of humour you obviously lack 

10 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Kenny Burns is a man I’ve met, spoken with and realise he is just making mischief out of humour.a dry sense of humour granted but a sense of humour you obviously lack 

Never been accused of not having a sense of humour, indeed have done stand up quite successfully in the past?.

May be i get a bit protective of the club i love when it is subjected to the poo  spilling out of an ex players arse

8 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Never been accused of not having a sense of humour, indeed have done stand up quite successfully in the past?.

May be i get a bit protective of the club i love when it is subjected to the poo  spilling out of an ex players arse

Speak to him, he’s just a big fat lad with lots of funny stories. He can’t tell his stories if nobody listens. Nobody listens if he doesn’t tell funny stories.  He’s not a bad person, just making a living by living on past glories. Don’t blame him to be honest. I wish people would pay me for reminiscing 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Speak to him, he’s just a big fat lad with lots of funny stories. He can’t tell his stories if nobody listens. Nobody listens if he doesn’t tell funny stories.  He’s not a bad person, just making a living by living on past glories. Don’t blame him to be honest. I wish people would pay me for reminiscing 

I think he does it with a nudge and a wink.

The Nottm Post pay him so he plays to that audience, but I'd bet he'd be decent enough company if surrounded by Rams.

2 hours ago, Doodle said:

Appreciate your post is in response to somebody else's comment but you seem to be suggesting that because you met the fat, Forest troll and quite liked him, we're not allowed to relentlessly point out his shortcomings, while he's free to constantly troll us Rams fans and the club itself. Admittedly, there's some quite offensive stuff on here, some of it mine (I hope) but that's only because Kenny is simply an obese orifice for hire, a sort of low-rent neighbour baiter, at which he's a master. Surely, if he's only doing it for a reaction (and his clickbaits pay his wages) then ignoring him would leave him unemployable? In effect, by slagging him off after each and every line of BS he trots out, we're actually doing him a massive square as we're effectively paying for his next 1,000 Chinese takeaways, are we not? Have to say I'm a tad disappointed that he's never thanked us. After all, without our 'support' he'd be half the man he is... ?

19 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Appreciate your post is in response to somebody else's comment but you seem to be suggesting that because you met the fat, Forest troll and quite liked him, we're not allowed to relentlessly point out his shortcomings, while he's free to constantly troll us Rams fans and the club itself. Admittedly, there's some quite offensive stuff on here, some of it mine (I hope) but that's only because Kenny is simply an obese orifice for hire, a sort of low-rent neighbour baiter, at which he's a master. Surely, if he's only doing it for a reaction (and his clickbaits pay his wages) then ignoring him would leave him unemployable? In effect, by slagging him off after each and every line of BS he trots out, we're actually doing him a massive square as we're effectively paying for his next 1,000 Chinese takeaways, are we not? Have to say I'm a tad disappointed that he's never thanked us. After all, without our 'support' he'd be half the man he is... ?

You're absolutely right. We only make him relevant by reacting to him. He owes us big-time. 

Archived