Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

When did dragging your kids around in trolleys at public gatherings become a thing? Bloody nuisance & little darlings who are clearly able to walk being transported round like precious little snowflakes. 

Just back from glow worm festival which was great but, honestly, some of these things were Perspex boxes & looked like hearses!

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

When did dragging your kids around in trolleys at public gatherings become a thing? Bloody nuisance & little darlings who are clearly able to walk being transported round like precious little snowflakes. 

Just back from glow worm festival which was great but, honestly, some of these things were Perspex boxes & looked like hearses!

There's a festival for boilers?

On 16/08/2018 at 18:00, JoetheRam said:

These are the same people who are into premium, but ultimately bland soulless crap like going on holiday to Dubai, Range Rovers and De Longhi coffee machines .

Wtf? I have a range rover AND a delonghi coffee machine! In my defense though Derby were in the Premiership when my Range Rover was born - under Jim Smith. I stand by the coffee macine though. It turns my beans in to coffee at the touch of a button and if it ever breaks down i'll happily pimp out the missus to buy another.

Anyway Dubai could be fun.

Sith Happens

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/man-arrested-after-extremely-graphic-1924454

Seriously what sort of sick twisted individual would want to take pictures suggested in this article never mind post them online?

I can't imagine what punishment is suitable. It will be a few quid fine probably. Should be something like 500 hours community service working with people severely disabled following accidents or something. 

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Business analysts/quality people.. FFS just had one in who said it was easier to explain as a maths calculation and this is what she showed me.

WTF is easy to explain on there. 

Problem.PNG

Its just maths with complicated names for the steps you'd just take (without ever really giving the steps names).

Virgin Media want punching.

When we got home on Tuesday, there was no WiFi and no TV at chez Eddie, so I rang them up and reported it. They said that it was a 'known problem' and would be fixed the next day.

So I rang them on Wednesday and I got a recording which said that repairs on issues affecting my postcode were taking 'a little longer than usual because of their complexity.

So I rang them yesterday and they said 'after running further tests, we need to send an engineer out to test your equipment. The earliest we can make it is Monday'.

So they are booked in to check my equipment on Bank Holiday Monday, when we were planning on going out. I bet they don't even turn up.