Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

32 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Annoying as it is - if you have no food in the house and no way of getting someone else to look after your kids while you go to the supermarket then you have no choice.

Going to the Supermarket is already stressful enough. I don't believe that anyone with kids takes them there through choice!

I used to take mine if unavoidable but they were never ever allowed to annoy people, run about and play. 

I know its a legal requirement and all that, and I know why it has to be there, but the massive paper pamphlet in EVERY packet of paracetomol or ibuprofen.

Makes me so irrationally cross when I'm trying to get the blister pack back in the packet and the big fat bit of folded paper is all in the way and everything. I can't be the only one right?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I know its a legal requirement and all that, and I know why it has to be there, but the massive paper pamphlet in EVERY packet of paracetomol or ibuprofen.

Makes me so irrationally cross when I'm trying to get the blister pack back in the packet and the big fat bit of folded paper is all in the way and everything. I can't be the only one right?

How many people read them? I know what you mean. But as you say someone takes them When they shouldn't, suddenly law suit happens. 

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

How many people read them? I know what you mean. But as you say someone takes them When they shouldn't, suddenly law suit happens. 

I know - I've thought long and hard about a better way for them, but there really isn't one that doesn't involve increasing the packaging costs beyond the cost of the contents. Unless they put on the box - by opening this packet you confirm that you have read all the information on this webpage (that is an online copy of the big bit of paper). I don't think that could get read any less than the paper copy!

Sith Happens
Just now, StivePesley said:

I know - I've thought long and hard about a better way for them, but there really isn't one that doesn't involve increasing the packaging costs beyond the cost of the contents. Unless they put on the box - by opening this packet you confirm that you have read all the information on this webpage (that is an online copy of the big bit of paper). I don't think that could get read any less than the paper copy!

I suppose they have to consider there are still people who don't use the web.

In an age where cardboard coffee cups warn that the contents may be hot I don't see things changing soon.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

In an age where cardboard coffee cups warn that the contents may be hot I don't see things changing soon.

Or that a packet of peanuts may contain nuts...

3 hours ago, StivePesley said:

30 minutes ago, rynny said:

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

:lol:

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, rynny said:

Which is actually incorrect as a peanut isnt a nut.

3 minutes ago, Moist One said:

was it really that cryptic?

Nah, I've seen crypticker, to be honest when I first saw it I thought it was just somebody attention seeking, same  as I thought with that strange yearnings bloke and kind of rolled my eyes and went pfft.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Going for a pee at work and the door handle to the gents is wet. Ok, so I'm 99% sure that it's because they haven't dried their hands after washing them but still nasty.

Well you hope they have washed their hands and its not something else.