Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

On 11/11/2016 at 07:59, Chester40 said:

UrI Geller. What a self-publicising, delusional slimeball! And anyone who believes in psycho-babble, telekinesis, magic numbers, horoscopes...you deserve him!

Didn't he own Exeter City for a while or did I dream that? (Too much Stilton before bedtime kind of thing)

When it's raining and you haven't got an umbrella. The problem isn't not having an umbrella but the selfish bar stewards who insist on walking under the sheltered areas with the pointy bit of their umbrella aimed at your eye so that you have to dodge them by going into the rain. And when it rains over here it isn't just a light drizzle but more a torrential downpour!!!

Not really annoyed I supposed, more confused really.  Why do people need to do this while at a game?  Do their eyes no longer work unless images are filtered through a tiny screen.  Do they really feel they need to record these moment so they can relive the action later.. ...don't they know there are professionals with TV cameras recording everything anyway, and you can find and replay the goals or whatever a hundred times if you wish. 

Modern-day-football.png

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

The way the forum is collapsing topics upon opening now on my mobile.

Screenshot_2016-11-12-18-56-55.png

I begrudge the extra click to open the forum.

It does it each time I return to main menu.  Grrrr.

You need to charge your device.. 46% is a bit in the low side.. What happens if you go out and you have not got enough charge? It's like cutting your arm off.. One extra click... Meh.. Just bookmark it at a sub forum, goes straight there.

kids.

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 18:17, Chester40 said:

What really gets me, are 'celebrity' t.v. shows (I'm a Celebrity, Celebrity Come Dine with Me, Celebrity Wipeout) that are full of people only famous for being on other reality programmes - being on Made in Chelsea, Gogglebox, Geordie Shore..does NOT make you a celebrity.

I honestly thought nobody watched any of that shide. Was shocked to go into my work's Sheffield office and hear all the women talking about it, like it matters. Essex, Chelsea, Gogglebox... I can honestly say I've not seen a single minute of any. 

6 hours ago, Highgate said:

Not really annoyed I supposed, more confused really.  Why do people need to do this while at a game?  Do their eyes no longer work unless images are filtered through a tiny screen.  Do they really feel they need to record these moment so they can relive the action later.. ...don't they know there are professionals with TV cameras recording everything anyway, and you can find and replay the goals or whatever a hundred times if you wish. 

Modern-day-football.png

Also the pathetic phone waving in unison with the camera light on as if it's cool. It's not.

It's an embarrassment to English football. STOP IT.

40 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

You need to charge your device.. 46% is a bit in the low side.. What happens if you go out and you have not got enough charge? It's like cutting your arm off.. One extra click... Meh.. Just bookmark it at a sub forum, goes straight there.

kids.

All sorted now.