Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I get peed off on Amazon when I'm looking for something, see it has good reviews but then when I read them, all the 5 star ones are posted by people who have been "given the product in return for an impartial revew". Yeah, right.

The reviews for Veet for men are always good for a chuckle, though....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Cream/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1478075958&sr=8-3&keywords=men+hair+removal+cream

Mate, I clicked on this link not expectingmuch. Those questions and top reviews gave me a right good laugh.

On 2/11/2016 at 09:40, Wolfie said:

I get peed off on Amazon when I'm looking for something, see it has good reviews but then when I read them, all the 5 star ones are posted by people who have been "given the product in return for an impartial revew". Yeah, right.

The reviews for Veet for men are always good for a chuckle, though....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Removal-Cream/dp/B000KKNQBK/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1478075958&sr=8-3&keywords=men+hair+removal+cream

21 hours ago, Muskination said:

Mate, I clicked on this link not expectingmuch. Those questions and top reviews gave me a right good laugh.

They are brilliant!

Use your signal indicator before turning

When someone signals to enter your lane, here's a novelty, let em

Don't have conversations in doorways, move along

And since i mentioned doors, either leave or don't leave, don't half leave and hang up that phone already

If you are incapable of tying your laces while chewing gum, do not use your phone while driving

Look up from your smartphone before crossing the road, you crazy kid

At first opportunity place a divider on the checkout conveyor belt for the next person

Store manager,59.99? Really? Shall i return the insult and call you a blithering idiot? Okay, deal

If someone is nice to you, be nice back, you moody biatch

Do not travel on public transport if personal hygiene is not your thing, in fact don't leave the house, ever

Do not, i repeat do not drill into a concrete wall in a multi apartment house on a Sunday morning

If you borrow a book, it's your job to remember to return it and when you do, not in tatters thank you

But i am trying to be more forgiving

Nahh

Ex-Pats moaning about Brexit.

I have 2 relatives (wife's step-siblings) who never stop ranting about Brexit on Facebook & moaning about how awful it is.

She has lived in Colorado, USA for over 15 years.

He has been in Mongolia for 3 years but also lived in USA before that.

He posted another one last night & was demanding that remainers stand up and do everything possible to stop the process. YOU HAVEN'T LIVED HERE FOR 20 YEARS AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF RETURNING. GO AWAY YOU MUPPET!

It's only for the sake of family harmony that I haven't ripped either of them to pieces before now.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have 2 relatives (wife's step-siblings) who never stop ranting about Brexit on Facebook & moaning about how awful it is.

He posted another one last night & was demanding that remainers stand up and do everything possible to stop the process. YOU HAVEN'T LIVED HERE FOR 20 YEARS AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF RETURNING. GO AWAY YOU MUPPET!

It's only for the sake of family harmony that I haven't ripped either of them to pieces before now.

There is an unfollow button on Facebook, which basically mutes them without them ever knowing but you stay friends with them, it is brilliant for family members that annoy :)

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've lived in Spain for 19 years and when people ask me about Brexit I just shrug. I've been away for 19 years for Christ's sake, I don't even understand it let alone worry about it!

23 minutes ago, rynny said:

There is an unfollow button on Facebook, which basically mutes them without them ever knowing but you stay friends with them, it is brilliant for family members that annoy :)

Yeah, I have used that one a couple of distant relatives who started sharing loads of Britain First propaganda ******.

It's only because of the wildlife photography that both of these two post, that I do stay following them. Colorado and Mongolia have some stunning scenery.

42 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I've lived in Spain for 19 years and when people ask me about Brexit I just shrug. I've been away for 19 years for Christ's sake, I don't even understand it let alone worry about it!

They might send you back once we exit....

On 31/10/2016 at 21:19, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I used to think like this but it's not until you have kids that you realise that they get so much out of it. Dressing up and getting free sweets from people most of whom are generally very decent and giving.

I think for younger kids it's really enjoyable and most folk aren't put out by them knocking on doors with their parents, it's when you get groups of older kids that I ignore. Purely because some of them can be rude and obnoxious and I don't want that on my doorstep thanks.

Trick-or-Treaters ....

As of first thing 1st November I was three Crunchie bars and four Wagon Wheels lighter. Had both experiences -

Timorous knock on the door at about 6.15pm. Small lad wearing enormous rubber werwolf mask. Very polite, said thanks as did his Dad standing at the end of my drive.

Bang on door at 7.15pm. Four short and snarling crew-cuts. Amusing though, I was them once.

If you don't like it go to the pub. Or lie on the floor with all the lights off. Or nail a mummified cat to your front door.

4 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

People who think the little orange lights on their car are just for Christmas

Tossers, everyone knows they're for  parking in a spot that is convenient for no one but yourself, to save you walking.