Kevin Phillips to Sunderland?

RamLad1884

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Replace him with the BBC kids show "Michael Owen's Soccer Skills" which includes such pearls of wisdom as "aim for the part of the goal where the keeper isn't" - well thank you Michael, pure ******* genius. How did we not think of that before?! What idiots we are. Truly, you have earned your biscuits today.....

19 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

Replace him with the BBC kids show "Michael Owen's Soccer Skills" which includes such pearls of wisdom as "aim for the part of the goal where the keeper isn't" - well thank you Michael, pure ******* genius. How did we not think of that before?! What idiots we are. Truly, you have earned your biscuits today.....

Thought it was CBBC?

I'm impressed some of you guys conjured such definitive opinions of a member of the coaching staff, despite seeing little to none of his actual input, based on the overall output of the team over a period of years under 5 different managers who have each chosen to keep him around.

I certainly couldn't do it.

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm impressed some of you guys conjured such definitive opinions of a member of the coaching staff, despite seeing little to none of his actual input, based on the overall output of the team over a period of years under 5 different managers who have each chosen to keep him around.

Haven’t you got the mels drone app on your phone? 

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Takes great talent to be able to analyse and asses the impact of one coach on a teams performance. It's beyond me, I'll leave it to the footy genius's on here!

On 01/05/2018 at 15:50, irobinson said:

His track record since quitting as a pro - what over 10 years ago 

let's face it - he was our attacking coach for a bit - and we hardly set the world alight  under him. 

this forum in the past raised sone doubt 

Currently 6th top scorers whilst being 18th in shots per game ....

21 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

I think I found this way funnier than it should of been ?

20 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Aren't we 5th highest scorers in the league?

7th best overall attack statistics, 4th highest number of goals from open play. But yeah, Phillips is a crap coach.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/6848/Stages/15177/TeamStatistics/England-Championship-2017-2018

Did I also mention Vydra is the Championship’s top goal scorer?

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

7th best overall attack statistics, 4th highest number of goals from open play. But yeah, Phillips is a crap coach.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/Seasons/6848/Stages/15177/TeamStatistics/England-Championship-2017-2018

Did I also mention Vydra is the Championship’s top goal scorer?

until he's taught Weimann how to kick a ball properly, he's a failure!

Archived