The Alternative

Waffle

It seems a distant memory singing ‘We’ve got Gary Rowett’ personally I would still love to see him achieve here. But for all of those calling for him to be sacked...

Who is the alternative? Mac3? Laudrup? 

I’d like to hear your thoughts.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wassell for the rest of the season and even the one after that.

If not warburton.

Above all id have Mac back but surely Mel wouldn't go there.

But with a director of football as described earlier overseeing the overall direction of purchases of players and coaches.

Gives us some continuity of the derby way,whatever we decide that is.

15 minutes ago, Waffle said:

It seems a distant memory singing ‘We’ve got Gary Rowett’ personally I would still love to see him achieve here. But for all of those calling for him to be sacked...

Who is the alternative? Mac3? Laudrup? 

I’d like to hear your thoughts.

Im not interesting in an alternative, and neither is Mel thankgod.

Please please lets not make mistakes of the past, just because we havent turned up against Burton (which might i add, we never do)

must be because as a club we see them as non league, having seem them as little brother our whole lives and so any time we dotn spank them is seen as a disaster)

If the last few weeks has taught us anythijng, its that you have to turn up, otherwise you get beat. we thought it was impossinle to concede let alone lose to the shambles that are sunderland and burton.. yet we managed to ship 7 goals to sides who havent scored goals against anyone.. all season

1 minute ago, jagerbob said:

Please please lets not make mistakes of the past, just because we havent turned up against Burton (which might i add, we never do)

You have Mels ear then do you? :lol:

It wasn't JUST today we didn't turn up though was it - how blinkered are you?

5 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

must be because as a club we see them as non league, having seem them as little brother our whole lives and so any time we dotn spank them is seen as a disaster)

If the last few weeks has taught us anythijng, its that you have to turn up, otherwise you get beat. we thought it was impossinle to concede let alone lose to the shambles that are sunderland and burton.. yet we managed to ship 7 goals to sides who havent scored goals against anyone.. all season

I’m in the same boat as you. I think Mel has a plan.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think if we sacked Rowett NOW and got Wassall in it couldn't be any worse. Plus he might just pull them around enough to get into the play-offs, the squad is good enough.

the squad isnt good enough if they cant beat Sunderland and Burtun.Personally i would be happy to have a couple or years conciliation it would probably take that long to get rid of the deadwood players weve accumulated over the last few seasons

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I think if we sacked Rowett NOW and got Wassall in it couldn't be any worse. Plus he might just pull them around enough to get into the play-offs, the squad is good enough.

Disagree ,, the squad is not good enough ,, total bunch of wanxxrs,,, 

Just now, TommyPowel said:

the squad isnt good enough if they cant beat Sunderland and Burtun.Personally i would be happy to have a couple or years conciliation it would probably take that long to get rid of the deadwood players weve accumulated over the last few seasons

It's not down to the squad it's down to how they're managed. If Mac can turn around a team in a half I'm sure Wassall could turn us round in the remaining games!

Archived