Aaron Eyoma​​​​​​​ - signed 12 month deal

Carnero

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Whereas that joke seems about 10 years too old these days! :p

/shame

In all seriousness, I'd love to see a bunch of young players bought into the squad this summer if we don't get promoted.  Anyone know if he's any good? If so, sign him up!

PLAYER PROFILE

Name

Aaron Eyoma

Born

London - September 22, 1997

Previous Clubs

FC Volendam (loan)

Pacey winger Aaron spent most of the second half of last season on loan with FC Volendam in the Dutch second division.

Renowned for his lightning speed and direct wing play, Aaron uses his physical attributes to defeat defenders and deliver dangerous crosses into the box.

He played just twice for the under-23s before his loan spell last season, but has shown his value to the academy regularly while progressing through the youth setup at the club.

2 hours ago, LesterRam said:

His Uncle contacted me about sending him funds over to travel for a trial, he was very genuine and it was also backed by the King Of Nigeria so I'm bound to get my 50% commission as promised :ph34r:

borderline 

Lightening fast, decent crosser of the ball, ability to provide assists and seems like he nearly scored the other night too. If that's all true, and the fact he's a long way off qualifying for a bus pass,  what's not to like :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Lightening fast, decent crosser of the ball, ability to provide assists and seems like he nearly scored the other night too. If that's all true, and the fact he's a long way off qualifying for a bus pass,  what's not to like :thumbsup:

Abdoul Camara :ph34r:

PistoldPete2
21 hours ago, LesterRam said:

His Uncle contacted me about sending him funds over to travel for a trial, he was very genuine and it was also backed by the King Of Nigeria so I'm bound to get my 50% commission as promised :ph34r:

Is his uncle a doctor? I had a similar letter what a coincidence .

Archived