17/18 - Player of the Season

Day

17/18 Player of the Season  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Vydra. 

Honourable mention for Curtis Davies. Improved our defense by so much, and for relative pennies.

Spot on Vydra followed by Davies,who has voted for Pearce? He’s played 2 games and had a shocker against Reading

Can't really understand the Davies votes. Think him and Keogh were part of a good defence until February and I thought Keogh was the better of the two up until then. Obviously that has changed but I think Davies has been pretty average of late too. Body language seems to be more important than ability to some.

Vydra by a country mile to win it.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Has to be the best striker in the league, can’t argue against that.

Honurable mentions to Davies and Huddlestone for me, both been very consistent and a key part of our team this season, but there can only be one winner.

Well he needs to step up because he’s gone a bit quiet lately. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Think you can say that about nearly everyone, Vydra is always gonna struggle if the team can’t string two passes together.

Agreed but his link up play as also gone off .

I think Vydra will get it because he has been very good but his contribution of late is not the best. 

11 minutes ago, curtains said:

Agreed but his link up play as also gone off .

I think Vydra will get it because he has been very good but his contribution of late is not the best. 

It’s not been brilliant but equally he’s been injured quite a bit and has been playing off the static Jerome when he has been fit, gets some slack from me.

Huddlestone has been steady away this season gets the job done and has been noticeable by his absence. 

Only criticism of TH is his stoicism as IMO needs to be more vocal and would then be our leader on the pitch, we defo need one! 

Carson has been superb and Vydra is the top scorer and as many have said where would we be without his goals, all the same TH gets my vote. ??

I went Davies as he's been our most consistent player IMO. Reminds me of Thorne's third season where he was a solid 6.5+ all throughout the season. 

Not going to argue with Vydra winning it, he's the sharp end, takes all the glory and his return has been magnificent. Watford fans were right on his patchy form though, he's had games where we might as well have played with 10 (another on Saturday). I don't feel I could say the same about Davies so he gets my vote. 

Archived