Derby County v Bolton Wanderers

RiddingsRam

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stagtime said:

I’m heading into Derby tomorrow and just after a heads up on which area I should buy a ticket for if the weather is going to be a bit dodgy. Because this is the first home game I’m going to, I was thinking about shouting myself a ticket to the Pedigree suite, but I would much prefer to be out with the fans. Also, I’m coming from the premier inn opposite the hospital in west Derby and wondering the best way to get there and back. Might have to get a cab. I’m over from Brisbane so don’t have much of an idea on your public transport. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Get yourself into the Brunswick or the Alexandra for some good ale and pre match atmosphere. Both are around 20 minutes walk to the ground.

9 hours ago, angieram said:

Buy a ticket in the upper tier of any stand you fancy and you won't get wet. East Stand probably gets more rain than the others as the prevailing wind is from the south west.

If you want to spot a few club faces then West Stand is the best but not much atmosphere in there. I hear SW corner is good but never been there. 

Sorry , I can't help with transport tips as we travel in by car. Can anyone else help?

Enjoy your first game - hope we win for you! 

Thanks Angieram, I’ll try to get to the club this arvo.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Olsson was fit he would be playing given Forsyth's recent form. I think he is just made of glass as opposed to Rowett not wanting him.

im not sure ino fozzy has been in bad form but i still think rowett seem to go for fozzy more i can see 1 of them going and 1 just as back up shame lowe is made of glass as well because i think he would of nailed down the LB roll by now 

15 minutes ago, Derbylad92 said:

im not sure ino fozzy has been in bad form but i still think rowett seem to go for fozzy more i can see 1 of them going and 1 just as back up shame lowe is made of glass as well because i think he would of nailed down the LB roll by now 

I’m honestly not sure either of them are good enough defensively in rowetts eyes 

55 minutes ago, archied said:

I’m honestly not sure either of them are good enough defensively in rowetts eyes 

1 hour ago, Derbylad92 said:

Both fair points, I think Rowett wanted to give FOrsyth a break after the Sunderland disaster and bring him back in when the team as a whole was playing better. It's a shame for Olsson that he is unfit because it was a good opportunity for him to prove Rowett otherwise which he wont be able to take.

17 hours ago, Stagtime said:

I’m heading into Derby tomorrow and just after a heads up on which area I should buy a ticket for if the weather is going to be a bit dodgy. Because this is the first home game I’m going to, I was thinking about shouting myself a ticket to the Pedigree suite, but I would much prefer to be out with the fans. Also, I’m coming from the premier inn opposite the hospital in west Derby and wondering the best way to get there and back. Might have to get a cab. I’m over from Brisbane so don’t have much of an idea on your public transport. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Hop on the Mickleover bus to town from right outside the hotel and from the bus station it’s about 15-20 min walk tops along the river.

24 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Both fair points, I think Rowett wanted to give FOrsyth a break after the Sunderland disaster and bring him back in when the team as a whole was playing better. It's a shame for Olsson that he is unfit because it was a good opportunity for him to prove Rowett otherwise which he wont be able to take.

Another fair point is that Mr. Reliable, even though playing on the wrong side, is defensively better than either Forsyth or Olsson, nevermind Lowe.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Olsson was fit he would be playing given Forsyth's recent form. I think he is just made of glass as opposed to Rowett not wanting him.

Personally, I would much rather put Baird in there as opposed to either of those two with Wisdom on the right.

Probably the most logical choice given Forsyth's ***** form and olsson's injury.

Archived